Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 14, 2013
Not sure why other reviews here are people buying what's displayed as 30 in and longer pants when they are shorter than 5 foot 8, but oh well. I bought a size L and generally wear 31-32 in length pants with a 34-37 in. waist and they fit awesome. I'm 5 foot 10.5 and 210-215 lbs. Drawstring isn't absolutely necessary, but will be if I get any thinner.

Also, unless you are running 10Ks on the treadmill or wearing these in hot weather, these are great in the cold and for going to gym in winter. I just got through working out in a 70 degree gym, running, lifting, rowing, jumping up and down, etc. I was not any more sweaty than I usually am afterward.

Finally, they look better than plain sweatpants, windpants, and fleece pants.
on December 20, 2013
I was a bit worried about the length, but they fit great. I'm 5'11 230lbs and typically wear a 36x32 jeans, 38x32 slacks. Ordered the large and they are a perfect fit. They feel well made and are comfortable. Would definitely recommend.
I'm 5' 10" and about 165 lbs. As most guys my size knows, we sometimes wear a large and sometimes a medium. There is no consistency in the garment industry!! These are cut the way a medium should be cut.

These workout pants, made of a durable cotton-ish fabric is perfect on a number of levels:

1. It's a nice fabric with just the right level of thickness to it, it isn't like a t-shirt material and it's not too thick like your old timer sweats with the elastic in the waist
2. It goes just up to the belly button in height
3. It's warm in the winter without being too hot for any summer usage
4. Well designed and perfect sized pockets
5. Drapes right to the bottom of my feet but doesn't drag on the carpet, even if I'm bare footed

I recommend them, very much.
I am a woman, but I bought these for myself, in order to have a comfortable pair of cool weather workout sweats for my epic treadmill walks. I'm relatively petite, so I did have to hem these for them to fit, but it is SO HARD to find workout gear for women that offers a "natural waistline" that I was willing to put in the extra work to make these fit me.

For a guy, they'd fit perfectly right out of the package. The length's about 32". The material has a great heft (not too heavy, not too light) and the stitching and finishing is A+. Material density makes these a better choice for cooler weather (not a set of summertime sweats). They look a LOT neater to me than a lot of the roll-down low-waisted Yoga pants available now & they'd be PERFECT for active sports like racquetball.

Don't ask me why, but men's clothes seem to always be made of a better material than women's. Search me, but I've found my answer, at least for walks in my home gym. I'll alter what I need to to get some decently comfortable workout clothes that aren't hanging off my hips after the first mile.

Great quality at a great price; highly recommended for both men and women who know how to sew OR are on the tall side!
on July 26, 2014
I'm 6',with a 33" waist and 32" inseam. I ordered medium, and the fit is excellent! I especially appreciate these pants not being "baggy", like so many exercise pants. The mixture of cotton and poly is comfortable, unlike the "slick" 100% poly products.
on January 21, 2014
The size is pretty accurate. I am 69 inches, 180 pounds with 34 in waist and the pants fit quite well. My legs are normal size for someone who workouts and the pants are comfortably just a little loose in the legs -- but if you've got a big butt or thick legs, you may want to go up a size

The material is a good compromise between the lightweight t-shirt type material and the heavy cotton sweats.

The only draw back is that the legs are too long by about 2-3 inches. I would understand it if there are a lot of people who they would be suitable for, but you would have to have a long skinny body to appreciate the length. They are passable for non-runing types of workouts, but would be a tripping hazzard if you used them on the treadmill or while jogging.
Rather than making pants so long, why don't they use the same length of material, but hem them a litle shorter for average height people? That way taller folks could simply remove the stitching.

I give them 4 stars because they are comfortable and a better fit than any other workout pants I have tried -- the crotch does not hang down like in so many other pants I've tried. They are comfortable enough to use when just hanging out too.
on September 29, 2014
One if the most convertable pants I have ever wear in my life. I even bought all of the colors because the material is so soft and easy to waerany where. And also I am 180 cm tall and I wight around a 110 kg and I didn't expect this product fit me well note that I usually wear 4 XL and I washed them more thsn 3 times and it is still the same hight and material. So I recommend any one to buy these pants because it's the best. :-):-):-)
on November 5, 2015
Thin and soft, not fleece, and warmer than shorts (which I need this time of year). Good for walking and lounging.

I know this sounds goofy, but it's an issue I have with so many workout shorts and pants: they have a great drawstring tie, basically double-wide flat shoelaces. They are easy to tie, stay tied, and are easy to untie.
on June 24, 2015
The price is excellent for the quality and fit. I bought these and some from Puma that my hubby loves. They are long enough for his 6'4" frame and are roomy enough without looking baggy. He bought a few more in different colors after he got these as a gift from me.
on April 7, 2014
These are a lightweight sweat pant. I bought them because I liked the retro style and Amazon sizing indicated the inseam on a small was 30". Great for me I'm a short guy. The sweats arrived and one inseam was 31.5" and the other was 32.5". Now that's quality control. Good thing i can sew, the length was corrected. Pants fit great now. The rugby pant pant thing must be a misnomer. These would not last long on a rugby field. Use them at the gym or around the house, you'll enjoy them more.