4.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves the feel of these shirts!
Published 1 month ago by Heatherb

Published 1 month ago by collinst

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves the feel of these shirts!, July 17, 2014
Heatherb (GARDNER, KS, US) - See all my reviews
I bought these shirts for my husband to wear as an undershirt. He had one of the same brand in the past and loved the fit and feel. He requested solid white to replace his white cotton undershirts. This shirt has a smooth, "moisture-wicking" feel. He says he'll never go back to the former cotton shirts. These shirts are reasonably priced and comparable to the higher quality undershirts I've purchased in the past.

My husband doesn't like when cotton tees ride up on the neck. He reports that he doesn't have that problem with these shirts.

The only down side is that there is a dark colored emblem printed on the upper left chest. He is unable to wear them under lighter colored shirts. I'm sure they weren't necessarily intended to be worn as an undershirt though. Also, if worn alone, the white tends to be a bit see-through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean with vinegar helps, July 11, 2014
As expected as I have bought these shirts before ... After 4 months difficult to keep smell off but washing with some vinegar helps

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft, Energy Blue, August 9, 2014
Amazotron (United States) - See all my reviews
This color (a bright "energy blue") is my second of these shirts so I knew what kind of fit to expect. The material is well constructed and doesn't have the sheen that some moisture wicking t-shirts have. Unlike some other shirts of this style (including Champion's Double Dry Fitted Tee), the body features like nipples aren't as apparent through the fabric. The word "vapor" is on the side and the color of the front Champion logo restricts it from being too obvious. On me, the shirt's length is just right. It doesn't ride up when simply moving and it's not so long that it feels or looks big. The sleeves aren't baggy and they aren't too short. The collar fits nicely and it has retained shape after a couple of machine washings and being hang dried.

1.0 out of 5 stars I have worn this shirt 3 times to work (outside new construction) and it stains like crazy. This shirt, July 4, 2014
I have bought similar shirts in the past from Champions website. I believe they were the double dry shirts, which they have now change to something else. So I bought this powertrain shirt in white. It was shipped fast as expected from Amazon. I checked the shirt for fit and the back of the collar was sticking straight up (I figured after washing, it would be fine). The collar was apparently stitched incorrectly because it still sticks up in the back. Also this shirt (white) is for sure see thru (you will be able to see your nipples, tattoos, body hair, etc. I have worn this shirt 3 times to work (outside new construction) and it stains like crazy. This shirt sucks

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs a little large, June 13, 2014
Runs a little large and definitely and loose fit. Material quality appears to be good. Color is as described. Nice flame color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shirt, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Champion Men's Solid Powertrain T-shirt (Apparel)
Best fitting shirt I own, starting to hate old school cotton shirts. This shirt is perfect in every way. Going to buy more shirts like this tomorrow.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stretched out Shirt, May 8, 2014
Tommy L (Platte City, MO) - See all my reviews
This shirt looks like it had been hanging on a hangar for 10 years.The top of the shoulders is so stretched. I cannot wear it, I tried washing it, but it hasn't helped. I ordered a total of four shirts, two for me and two for my wife. The other three came out fine but this one looks terrible and cannot be worn without looking like an idiot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and fits perfectly. Very comfortable., April 24, 2014
I've had this for several years and it still fits fine and feels great.

Usually I need to break in shirts for it to feel comfortable, but this one does not need it.

Great for workouts and does not get in the way.

Nice quality for the price paid.

Overall, great shirt and worth it.

Hope this is helpful to ya!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and price., April 10, 2014
This review is from: Champion Men's Solid Powertrain T-shirt (Apparel)
Color is true to picture. The fit was perfect for me. Great value for the price. I will definitely be getting more.

4.0 out of 5 stars great quality, December 27, 2013
awesome shirt, love the fabric and sweat does not matter with this cloth! Lovely, will buy more. Great price for what you get.

Champion Men's Solid Powertrain T-shirt