5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Mens Jersey Pants
I had purchased this product several years ago and have been looking for them ever since. No one seemed to have just a Jersey Pant product, everything seemed to be 'Fleece' lined.
Published on March 11, 2009 by JPKirkpatrick

3.0 out of 5 stars average
the fabric is much thinner than I expected. good pants to wear arround the house, but average to go outdoors to sports with them.
the "champion" logo is not sewn in the pants, it is glued to them, which is rather dissapointing.
Published on November 19, 2009 by Stefan

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Mens Jersey Pants, March 11, 2009
After searching on Amazon.com, I found these pants. They are great! They are comfortable and easy to take care of. I recently fractured my back in 6 places and wearing anything with a belt or heavy waist cuff is not comfortable at all. These ARE! They look good and afford comfort during my recovery. Now that I know what this offering is like, I'll buy some extra pairs.
Worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight sweatpant, June 28, 2009
I thought this product was a little ong but it shrank slightly when washed and now fits perfectly. A great light weight sweat pant.

3.0 out of 5 stars average, November 19, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband actually liked, March 16, 2011
These arrived very quickly even though I got the free standard shipping. Hub doesn't like anything unless its in the back of his closet from the 80s, so I had to force him to try them on and he actually liked them. His going back to the gym required he get some more workout pants to supplement the one pair of zebra-print weightlifter genie pants he had been using exclusively. He is 6'5", 34 waist, 36 inseam, sometimes meandering into 36 waist territory, and the Large fit him perfectly. Not too tight so he can workout in them, but not too baggy so he doesn't look goofy, and the length is unusual in that they are actually long enough for him - always a problem. They are in the wash now waiting to be put in the dryer. I use the super hot sanitary setting, also clicking the buttons for stain cycle, pre-wash and heavy cleaning, so we will see if they shrank or not, but for now they couldn't be more perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made for Aliens, June 11, 2011
This review is from: Champion Men's Jersey Pant (Apparel)
I ordered and received a medium black "Champion Men's Jersey Pant" from Arizona to Nevada with fast delivery. I shopped Amazon because inexpensive sweatpants are not sold in Las Vegas in the summer. I wanted light weight sweats for casual wear and workouts at home.

I have an average build, but these sweats seem designed for aliens. Although the waist is quite stretchy and not uncomfortable, it is quite small. The length of the pants is a few inches longer than "medium". And the seat, crotch and thighs are abnormally tight.

Picture one of those thin bodied gymnasts girls in the Olympics but a foot taller - built like an alien - and that's who these sweats seem to be designed for.

I now will buy the "Russell Athletic Men's Cotton Performance Elastic Bottom Jersey Pant" that's 100% cotton and reviewed to be light weight and loose fitting.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, September 19, 2012
This review is from: Champion Men's Jersey Pant (Apparel)
These pants are much thinner then I expected, even after hearing reviews that they are thin. They literally ripped the first day I wore them while biking. Also they run extremely long

1.0 out of 5 stars Unacceptable, October 25, 2012
I ordered a Large.

* Hole wore into the left knee after 3 uses
* Hole in the crotch right away
* Far too long, at least 2 inches (another reviewer had the same complaint I see).

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, March 1, 2012
sewing very poor, crotch
seams split after 1st wash, will return items and try elsewhere, was looking for something light weight but not this cheap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sweats., November 10, 2011
Ordered 4 pair of these in different colors and they are great for the price.They are on the thinner side but thats why they make great lounging around pants and the two front pockets are deeper then I thought which is a plus to me.If they had a back pocket they'd be 5 star worthy.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOGOOD!, December 31, 2012
I ordered a pair of these to wear around the house and property. Immediatly upon opening the package it was evident the pants were extremly large. Although the waist was the proper size, the entire pant was huge. Could fit two people inside this sack! And then the legs hung down a good 8 inches below my feet. A person would have to be eight feet tall to have the pant legs fit without dragging on the ground. I do not know what the msnufacturer was thinking when these things were made! I sent them immediatly back to Amazon.

Champion Men's Jersey Pant