Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: Small|Color: Black|Change
Price:$10.48+ Free shipping

on October 27, 2012
Don't know why but shipping said it would take an extra 4 days and it did but these are still worth the wait for this price! Very comfortable, not too tight or constricting but supportive. Legs stay in place and don't ride up and become briefs when I'm active, running, working out, or just normal everyday wear. Pouch holds my junk nicely, not too tight, (they look great!) not too loose and flopping around. Feels like second skin. Am buying more after writing this review!
on February 1, 2013
I really like these. They are definitely supportive and keep me cool without riding or rolling on top. The only thing that keeps me from giving it five stars is something fairly minor; the sizing is too accurate. In other words there's no vanity sizing and as such is smaller than I expected. I wear mediums in other styles/brands and these mediums are a bit tight in the waist. In fact I am convinced I'm exactly between sizes as I think I wouldn't get the same support if I purchased the large. So, I recommend getting a size larger than you would normally buy or better get your true measurement and use their sizing chart. Even though they're a little snug they'll be comfortable enough for working out /martial arts but I probably won't want to wear them all day, and that's only due to the fit concerns.
on September 18, 2012
I'm somewhat muscular, and very active, and I really have a hard time finding underwear I like, but these are the best I've found. They dry out fast, don't bunch up, and they aren't tight in the leg cuff like most boxer briefs I've tried.
on June 6, 2013
Dried really quick, there was no chafage. Comfortable to wear. Waistband flexible but tight enough to keep out mud an rocks.
on December 28, 2013
My husband told me he wanted new underwear for Christmas, but I wanted to get him something really nice. After reading all of these reviews (which addressed all of his complaints about his previous undies) I decided to give these a try. He wants more! I am now ordering several pair (my other option is to do laundry every day because he threw out all of his Hanes and fruit of the looms! Even the cotton champions from target are in the trash!) we literally walked around NYC for hours yesterday, and he was floored that there was no riding up, no chafing, and no sweating! I am so glad I read all of these reviews. I also took the comments about sizing to heart-he normally wears a large, but since several people commented about the, running small I ordered XL. Perfect fit!
on June 7, 2013
Thats it. Fit is perfect, no riding up, excellent for hot humid climates and they dry extremely fast. These are the perfect boxer briefs and i have tried many before
on October 3, 2013
These are the most comfortable, best fitting, supportive daily under shorts I have yet to come across.

That said, it seems as though the supportiveness has diminished over several washings. I have also been losing weight, so maybe it's just that I might need to go down to a medium soon. I would like to stress though, that I have not found a better product than these, at any price.

I have also tried the longer inseam version of this product, and I am not nearly as pleased, but that's another review.
on March 6, 2013
I, for lack of a better word, have a butt.

Yes, we all have butts. Derrieres, Rump, Tail - or as Sir Mix A Lot says, "Back". Some of us have, larger butts than others and this should be taken into account when ordering this. There are also other parts of the anatomy we could discuss below the belt, but suffice to say - order a size larger.

My 'normal' size is a 38 pants. Using the sizing chart this would put me at a Large. I didn't order a large, I ordered an Extra-Large. Looking at them, I thought "Oh, I ordered them too big."

Then I tried them on. Fit like a glove, even - at first- felt a bit snug all around. Then I did a workout in them, and afterwards I thought how well they felt on. The silky fabric took some getting used to. Up until then I usually wore cotton boxer briefs when I worked out. Plus with this fabric they stay pretty dry. That's a bonus.

So - if you have larger glutes - order a size bigger. I ordered these over ordering Under Armor Boxerjocks which were double the price on Amazon. Certainly worth the price.
I bought these recently to see how they'd compare to Duluth Trading Posts' Buck Naked Boxer Briefs. The Buck Naked boxer briefs are about $23 each. The Campion Boxer Briefs were half the cost. I was skeptical that they would hold up but after 6 months they are still excellent. The elastic has not stretched out and the fit is great.

These are very comfortable and fit exceptionally well. I've got a 37 inch waist and ordered the XL size. Good choice for me. I think size L would have been a little tight.

I won't be ditching my Buck Naked Boxer Briefs but at half the cost, I'll be stocking a few of these too. As for my regular old cotton Boxer Shorts... they're going into the trash can. Good riddance.
on February 13, 2014
First, it's one pair per order. Second, I have tried 7 different brands of sport briefs and these are my favorite. Here's why; the mediums fit me perfect, I'm 200 lbs and a size 33 waist. They don't bunch up when I run or squat. They don't get a bad smell after a work out and being worn for 16 hrs. They aren't itchy. The fabric is like a second skin. And plenty of room for my junk. I have one pair and have just ordered 8 more.