5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!
Published on October 27, 2012 by Scott C

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what we expected...
Published 16 months ago by Suzanne H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, October 27, 2012
Don't know why but shipping said it would take an extra 4 days and it did but these are still worth the wait for this price! Very comfortable, not too tight or constricting but supportive. Legs stay in place and don't ride up and become briefs when I'm active, running, working out, or just normal everyday wear. Pouch holds my junk nicely, not too tight, (they look great!) not too loose and flopping around. Feels like second skin. Am buying more after writing this review!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, February 1, 2013
I really like these. They are definitely supportive and keep me cool without riding or rolling on top. The only thing that keeps me from giving it five stars is something fairly minor; the sizing is too accurate. In other words there's no vanity sizing and as such is smaller than I expected. I wear mediums in other styles/brands and these mediums are a bit tight in the waist. In fact I am convinced I'm exactly between sizes as I think I wouldn't get the same support if I purchased the large. So, I recommend getting a size larger than you would normally buy or better get your true measurement and use their sizing chart. Even though they're a little snug they'll be comfortable enough for working out /martial arts but I probably won't want to wear them all day, and that's only due to the fit concerns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, September 18, 2012
I'm somewhat muscular, and very active, and I really have a hard time finding underwear I like, but these are the best I've found. They dry out fast, don't bunch up, and they aren't tight in the leg cuff like most boxer briefs I've tried.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough Mudder Tested, June 6, 2013
Dried really quick, there was no chafage. Comfortable to wear. Waistband flexible but tight enough to keep out mud an rocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further, June 7, 2013
Thats it. Fit is perfect, no riding up, excellent for hot humid climates and they dry extremely fast. These are the perfect boxer briefs and i have tried many before

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pair, January 2, 2013
I really like the quality and feel of these boxer briefs. Only problem is they run a little small so maybe should have gone a size up. They breathe well, and the legs don't ride up either.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what we expected..., November 1, 2013
I purchased these for my husband to replace ones we were retiring. He has been wearing Champion Elite Boxer Briefs for many years. When these arrived (second day, thank you, Prime) I noticed the fabric right away. His old boxers were primarily cotton with other fibers, these were jersey like. I had my husband just try them on, they fit fine however, he didn't like the fabric. I couldn't find another Champion style with mainly cotton so we are trying another brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars champion men"s tech boxer brief, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Champion Men's Tech Performance Boxer Brief (Apparel)
I liked the product verry well they fit like you have nothing on verry smooth silky like feeling would buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for working out, but order a size larger., March 6, 2013
I, for lack of a better word, have a butt.

Yes, we all have butts. Derrieres, Rump, Tail - or as Sir Mix A Lot says, "Back". Some of us have, larger butts than others and this should be taken into account when ordering this. There are also other parts of the anatomy we could discuss below the belt, but suffice to say - order a size larger.

My 'normal' size is a 38 pants. Using the sizing chart this would put me at a Large. I didn't order a large, I ordered an Extra-Large. Looking at them, I thought "Oh, I ordered them too big."

Then I tried them on. Fit like a glove, even - at first- felt a bit snug all around. Then I did a workout in them, and afterwards I thought how well they felt on. The silky fabric took some getting used to. Up until then I usually wore cotton boxer briefs when I worked out. Plus with this fabric they stay pretty dry. That's a bonus.

So - if you have larger glutes - order a size bigger. I ordered these over ordering Under Armor Boxerjocks which were double the price on Amazon. Certainly worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband LOVES these!, December 28, 2013
My husband told me he wanted new underwear for Christmas, but I wanted to get him something really nice. After reading all of these reviews (which addressed all of his complaints about his previous undies) I decided to give these a try. He wants more! I am now ordering several pair (my other option is to do laundry every day because he threw out all of his Hanes and fruit of the looms! Even the cotton champions from target are in the trash!) we literally walked around NYC for hours yesterday, and he was floored that there was no riding up, no chafing, and no sweating! I am so glad I read all of these reviews. I also took the comments about sizing to heart-he normally wears a large, but since several people commented about the, running small I ordered XL. Perfect fit!