5.0 out of 5 stars great underwear.
Published 23 months ago by Felix

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing something.
These are great, very similar to Under Armor but at half the price. The material has held up well through several washes. Unlike cotton boxer-briefs these stay put all day long.

I just wish they had an opening in the front.
Published 8 months ago by KENNETH EASTERWOOD

5.0 out of 5 stars great underwear., December 15, 2012
ok i will start saying that i focus alot on my underwear. i hate the boxer briefs that stretch after 30 mins of wearing and ride up your leg and makes it feel like youre wearing briefs. this boxers are great. they dont ride up they stay in place even while sleeping and they dont stretch out. now they do not have a access(penis) hole, but in reality who uses that thing...ive always just pushed the waist band down bellow to clear and do my bussiness...to be honest i like the fact that theres no hole(ive had my private "jump" out thru the hole in the middle of the day, and its unconfortable and needs to be put back in his house) the fact that theres no hole makes it impossible for the little guy to get out of the house. ive bought other brands like nautica, fruit and this brand is by far the best one...

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made product, December 24, 2012
I bought these primarily for exercise/walking and they work well for that. I had previously purchased the Champion Mens Tech Performance Boxer Briefs, which were about twice the price. They have a mesh insert in the crotch which is supposed to assist with ventilation, but the insert is not as soft as the other material and irritates my skin. So I much prefer this less expensive version. Those with a more trim waistline than mine may not have a problem. I just want to highlight the difference for buyers to consider.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, August 12, 2012
Ludlum (Indiana, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Men's Performance 2 Pack Stretch Boxer Brief (Apparel)
The other reviews on here are really negative. It's not that bad. I mean I'm sure if you want to pay around $20 for one pair of boxers you can find a better fit with better support. But I think the support is decent. I do worry about how the fabric will hold up in the wash, but I've had mine for 3 months and no problems yet.

Overall I like these boxers more than a lot of the ones I personally have tried, but I haven't tried the higher end underwear. Those could be amazing, but I don't like the price of those. I like the price of these and I find the fit comfortable, so these make more sense to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wont buy anything else., March 20, 2013
I work at a prison and do MILES of walking and running to fights during my 16 hour shifts. I decided to try these because everything else rides up and i have to adjust myself constantly during the day. Ive been wearing these for a few weeks now and havent had to adjust them once, they stay put and are EXTREAMLY comfortable even after 16 hours of hell. Definately worth the $$$ I will be ordering more soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 14, 2012
Finally, I found briefs that don't ride up! I don't know why I can't find the long versions in stores anymore; but these are great--and affordable. Very comfortable and long enough to stay put and be comfortable, even whiling riding horses all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down the best ever, October 13, 2013
J. Germello (Lock Haven, PA) - See all my reviews
I hate going to a retail store to buy underwear. there are so many choices it overwhelming. also you really never know how they will fit until you try them on. i've ended up with underwear i didn't wear because there is no return on open packages. i've been buying boxer briefs for years now,so many brands, and they've all bunched, rolled, would ride up and twist, shift and move around. they also became so baggy an hour later. i hate loose boxer briefs.
This was my first set of these champion underwear. i was skeptical at first but went with the good reviews. I'm extremely happy with these. they DO NOT ride up, twist,shift, bunch, or roll and no crack! they give my junk the perfect support, and i rarely need to adjust myself. these hold the shape and conformity all day, all night, even sleeping in them they stay put. i have more of the shorter ones (5in)... these are the 9 inch. these are my everday underwear, no matter what i'm doing, i wear these. sure there's no fly, it's not a deal breaker and i prefer my junk not to fall out anyway. these have held up after dozens of wash and dry, and have maintained the same shape, color and snug form fit since day one.these are hands down the best, most comfortable underwear i have ever owned. i'm so thrilled i bought more. other color choices would be nice, like blue and red. So go a head guys, if you have no hang ups on longer boxer shorts and no "fly" then these are for you. use the chart to size, you want these to conform to your body for the proper true fit. in every other brand, i have had to buy mediums, and they always stretched out through the day. these ones i bought in small, i'm a 30 inch waist, and they fir perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, November 27, 2012
very comfortable and don't move around. I cant stand boxers that ride up and move around these are excellent if only for that reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is as advertised and promoted via Amazon, November 22, 2013
I purchased numerous underwear and this is the "ABSOLUTE BEST" ever purchased!
I am 6' and 220 lbs....these fit like a glove......the price is right and the fit is better.
My purchase was for four and I am extremely satisfied!
PS: The problem with the other items is that they "rode up" with use....these do not and are as comfortable as you can imagine.
I know that they are not 100% cotton but, this is an example where cotton is not king!
Buy these and you will be happy as I am!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, May 14, 2013
N. Colby (Green Lake, WI United States) - See all my reviews
I have purchased these twice now. First
Time was the test run and was happy with these. Waistband is comfortable, won't roll over on you, legs stay closed without being annoying like Hanes are, pouch keeps the boys where they belong without squashing them. The material leans towards the synthetic side, but still has a decent amount of cotton in it, so it will last but doesn't feel like spandex or a microfiber. Bottom line is I like these and will probably be back for more as long as they keep making them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing something., March 24, 2014
KENNETH EASTERWOOD (Fresno, CA United States) - See all my reviews

I just wish they had an opening in the front.

Champion Men's Performance 2 Pack Stretch Boxer Brief