Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 25, 2012
Without a doubt the most comfortable underwear in the history of underwear (for me). Seriously. I bought some champion boxer-briefs from Costco a few months ago, and they were super comfortable, so I went back, seeking more. Alas, I found only different style made by Champion. So I went online and found these. They are not the exact same type as the ones from Costco, but have the same fabric blend, so I bought them. Heaven in my pants. So I bought 10 more pairs. I'm not kidding. I wear them every day now, like Clark Kent wear's his super underwear.
22 comments62 of 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2013
Extremely comfortable pairs of undies. Soft, holds my jewels with care. Prevents what we call swamp ass perfectly. I don't want to take them off
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2012
Outstanding pair of draws... just like the kind you can buy at Target for 2x the price. The stitching, the fabric, the seams... everything is identical. It's just like the C9 brand, minus the branding on the waistband.
0Comment26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2014
...Whatever that means.

In all honesty, these drawers fit well and are very comfortable. I am a highly ambulatory person - I walk everywhere - and these have significantly reduced the occurrence of skin-on-skin chaffing and scrotum pinching that seems more common with looser fitting garments. These are a great value for the price, particularly when you compare them to the designer brands of spandex blend garments. If you don't like form fitting clothes, you probably won't like these, however if you are active or just want more support overall. These are soft and and durable and hold up nicely, though I would recommend not drying with high heat or the spandex will wear out quickly.
33 comments6 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2013
I am not a big fan of these boxer briefs. They feel fine initially, but they start to bunch up in the groin after moving around for a while. After they bunch up, they put a lot of pressure on the boys. I have had a lot of pain a few times after wearing them all day. The material is not very cool and doesn't wick moisture very well in the Arizona heat. They tend to be soaked when I get home from work. The waistband also rolls over which is not a big deal, but a little annoying. I finally threw these underwear away after the last time I wore them.

I also bought a couple Champion Men's Tech Performance Boxer Brief. I definitely prefer the tech ones after 6 months. The tech briefs are much cooler and lighter weight. No problems with them bunching either. The ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Boxer Brief is my favorite though. They feel great, stay cool and dry, and never bunch or pinch. They are more expensive, but they are worth it. The ExOfficio briefs are the only ones I buy now. I am slowly buying a couple at a time as I can afford them.
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2013
I bought similar ones at my local retail store, so why not order more online? These ones seem to be make of sub-par quality as almost every pair has holes around the seems at the crotch.

They lasted for over six months of everyday use, but over half of them are now in the garbage.
on June 19, 2012
This is plain and simple the best underwear I've ever had, fabric is awesome, soft, yet durable; it doesn't stretch or shrink. I walk, jog, play basketball and ride bike with them, they stay in place, and are 100% comfortable. You must try it out; and for the price, you just can't beat it, I own 6!
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2013
I purchased this 2-pack and 1 pair of the Champion Tech Performance. Both are great, but so far I actually favor the Performance Stretch in this 2-pack due to the comfort and the savings of the 2-pack. They are a little tight but this gives good support. The 6-inch inseam prevents chafing very well. Moisture wicking is pretty good too except for today in 100 degree weather.
on February 8, 2014
I bought these for my husband as he was needing new boxer briefs. They took FOREVER (weeks) to arrive. He tried them on and has tried to wear them but he says they don't fit well. The size ordered is correct but they seem to ride up and are uncomfortable.
on March 26, 2014
Helpful tip maybe not covered by the most helpful reviews: Target has like 3 different types of Champion/C9 boxer briefs ("Performance", "Active", "Active Performance For Performing Activities"...seriously the names were all synonyms for the opposite of sitting down). These are most closely comparable to the cheapest ones. They're all fine, any preference I have is minimal. My suggestion - don't even worry about it. The rest of my review is pretty much what everyone else has had to say...

I graduated to big boy jeans that actually fit well (not "skinny"!) and look decent on a grown man. In doing so I thought I was going to have to give up on boxer briefs or I would at least have to double/triple my underwear budget, because it was a pain keeping them from rolling up when I pulled my jeans on, or they would constantly be riding up, but it turns out the Jockeys I'd been rocking for so long were just too loose. I didn't realize such a great, cheap pair of underwear existed. I'd tried every other Target brand except for these until I saw all the reviews on Amazon.