5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, nice weight, soft
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and feel of these shirts. If you need lightweight protection from the sun, this is the shirt for you. For people needing extra skin protection in the summer doing activities, the shirts work very well at much less cost than other "name" brands.
Published 17 days ago by Carmen K. Hodges

3.0 out of 5 stars Champion Men's Powertrain
Well made the only issue I have is that it is a little loose and feels more like a medium-large versus a medium
Published 4 months ago by PAC

3.0 out of 5 stars Champion Men's Powertrain, March 12, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 9, 2014
Comfortable

1.0 out of 5 stars SIZE. Not the same as previous Champion purchase., July 5, 2014
Tim (Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Men's Powertrain Long Sleeve Raglan T-shirt (Apparel)
Bought this shirt and ordered Large. Exact same size as previously purchased on Champion Double Dry long sleeve (via Amazon).
The shirt arrived and was a Large, but, it was massive. Sleeve are 6cm longer than the Double Dry. The sleeves are way too wide and drape/droop. Neck is around the collar bones.
I suspect something went awry in the labelling because this shirt is bordering above XL into XXL.
Wrote to Amazon for guidance on whether there was any benefit in doing an exchange for a smaller size from Australia.
Amazon took care of it. Very happy experience in the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, nice weight, soft, June 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great shirt, June 12, 2014
I ordered the this shirt for my husband and he really loves them. they keep him cool and dry and it provides him great movement. we received the shirt earlier than quoted so I am really happy about that. they do fit a little big but my husband likes that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., April 3, 2014
Fits well and color is as pictured. My only critique is the sleeves are just a bit too long and need to be hemmed. This is a personal preference and is not a reflection of the quality of product. Still recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathable and lightweight, March 27, 2014
Breathable shirt, lightweight and nice looking. Great golf shirt and lots of freedom to move around in. A must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Men's Vapor Power Train Long Sleeve Tee, T6607, M,White, February 15, 2014
My son loves the long sleeve tee shirt, especially when he wore it under his uniform during one of the cold snaps we had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., February 1, 2014
Shipping was very fast. Item came exactly as described. As soon as I received it, I washed it a rushed to the gym. Fit is great around my chest and arms and slightly loose around the midsection, which is not a complaint. Will be ordering more very shortly. No longer need to spend $50 on a shirt just because of a particular name.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great long sleeve shirt, January 13, 2014
I bought 3 of these shirts and am I glad I did. They are a lightweight, long sleeve shirts, great for layering and fit perfect. They hold their shape and do not shrink when washed. A great shirt for the price.

Champion Men's Powertrain Long Sleeve Raglan T-shirt