5.0 out of 5 stars What a Sweatshirt Should Be
I've become a fan of the Champion brand because of quality and value. This is my second shirt. The ECO line sheds less than the "fleece" line when washed. Good, but you should still wash it by itself for the first time. Sizes run large; I normally need an XL, but a Champion L is plenty big for me. The quality is as good as shirts costing twice as much.

In...
Published on March 4, 2012 by Bob Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Immediately started to "pill"
After one washing, the neckline began to pill. After two washings the whole front was a mass of "nubbins." Absolutely not the quality I expected from Champion. Would not recommend.
Published 17 months ago by Janice Farmer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 545 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a good sweatshirt, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
Bought two of these based on the reviews of others. The white is not as thick as I thought it would be and actually is thin enough to see the grey inside neck area (where the tags are located) through the front when the sweatshirt is lying flat. This is a perfect thickness for a cool day or for a cold day under a nice coat. I personally will wear a t-shirt of some kind under it. As for size, the other reviewers were spot on when they stated that these run a little large. I ordered a size smaller than I normally would and it fits perfectly (nice and loose) through the chest, but not overly baggy in the wrong places. I have washed it once and it washed very well with no shrinkage. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Bit as Good as Advertised, November 22, 2012
Size is spot on.
Color is true to description.
It is both warm and comfortable.
Perfect for relaxing on a cold winter's day.
I'd purchase on of these again without any hesitation.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality but too large, November 16, 2014
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
These run really, really large - like swallow-you-up large. The quality is superb and I could tell that it was a durable and long-wearing product; however, I had to return it because it was just too big. I think even the small would be too big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits a little tight after the first time I washed ..., July 11, 2014
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
Fits a little tight after the first time I washed it. I'm not a big guy, I'm 5-11 and about 205 lbs. so if your a bigger guy I would get a size larger than what you think you need

4.0 out of 5 stars everything else is perfect., July 12, 2014
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
XXL shirt is long, I am 6''1 and it stops at middle thighs. But that's fixable. Otherwise, everything else is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sweater, November 1, 2014
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
Strong thick fabric and well built. It does run larger than expected. Order medium and fits more like a large.

2.0 out of 5 stars I've never seen one like this, November 17, 2014
Robert J. Baker (Mill Valley, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
This sweater is warm and you would never know it was apparently made out of plastic bottles. I would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for one small problem - one sleeve is longer than the other! One sleeve is 2" longer than the other. I noticed it when I tried to fold it to put it away. I got out a ruler and confirmed my suspicions. Fortunately the sleeves are rather shaggy anyway so I can cover up the difference and no one would notice. Would I buy another one of these? No. I guess I'm rather funny in that when I buy a pair of something I like both sides to be the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic into the modern, November 12, 2014
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
I remember back in the 90's when everyone rocked Champion gear and then it disappeared from Champs Sports, Footlocker, and the streets. That Champion logo on my chest and wrist on my gear back then still brings back memories. I decided to pick up some Champion Gear for the winter since I'm up here visiting my family on the northeast coast. This sweatshirt is the perfect fit for my stocky body and the material is of good quality, but i think not as good as back then. It is still a cherished brand of mine and I will be rocking Champion for the winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but a little short, December 3, 2013
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
I am 6'2 180lbs, usually medium sweaters/sweatshirts fit fine, but this rides up a bit and is slightly short in the trunk. Sleeves are slightly short as well. Wish I had ordered a large.

Sweatshirt itself is nice and warm, good quality. Should last a while.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but the description is wrong, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
The listing when I bought this states it is 80% cotton. However, the label on the sweatshirt states it is only 52% cotton. I tend to prefer cotton because I think it feels better, so I am a bit disappointed by the incorrect description.

That said, the sweatshirt is comfortable, fits well, and is warm. It's nice enough that I'll keep it, but if I were to buy another, I'd at least look for something else first.

It sheds a fair bit when new, and even after the first washing. I assume that will go away, though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 545 | Next ›