4.0 out of 5 stars Feels and looks good
Published on October 23, 2010 by Rickster

3.0 out of 5 stars Long and Wide Shorts
I got the long version of these shorts hoping they would be longer but not wider in the legs. I think I just got a large size pair with a medium tag. The only thing longer than average about these shorts is the pockets. They are nearly as long as the leg, and if you have keys in your pocket, the whole short will swing wildly as you walk. Meh.
Published on October 5, 2010 by Zeke Shearer

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels and looks good, October 23, 2010
I take two-hour walks daily and it is hot here in the summers so I need some shorts that will breathe and wear well when walking. I also want pockets that, for whatever reason, are a little challenging to find on exercise shorts. I'm satisfied with these shorts as they are not restrictive during walking and have a pockets I can carry my keys and iPod in. I've washed them several times and they have held up extremely well to use and care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, July 31, 2009
Daniel Cardenas (Chandler, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
Comfortable, they work, love the pockets. Too long for my tastes but most people probably like it this way. I cut off the champion label for a more classy look. I ordered 4 of them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Long and Wide Shorts, October 5, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars best bang for your bucks, May 20, 2012
I'm 5'9", 145 lbs, 30" waist, and small fits perfect. You can't get a better pair of shorts for what you're paying for these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bottom line: Great Price, Great Comfort, October 1, 2011
Jason (Peoria, AZ) - See all my reviews
I've bought Champion brand before and have been satisfied, this isn't any different. Light weight, breathable, comfortable fit and feel. If you carry somewhat heavy things in your pockets then you'll need to use the draw string, I carried a full 20oz bottle of water in mine (and no it didn't hang out of the shorts like someone else complained about). Pockets are perfect length, about 4 inches from the bottom hem on each leg, and a little bigger than I expected which is nice. For reference I'm 5'10" and 230 lbs and ordered Black, Large, and they fit perfect. I plan on ordering 2 more pairs, thanks!

Bottom line: Great Price, Great Comfort

On a side note, I wear these for my job that requires a lot of walking, 10 hour shifts 5 days a week.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, light, super deep pockets, November 25, 2011
The shorts are a decent deal because they are very cheap and good quality for the price. However, the pockets are absurdly deep. You cannot do anything active that involves motion with something heavy, like a phone, in your pocket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Easy to Wear, July 30, 2011
ambrai5 (Newmarket, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these shorts for my husband and couldn't be happier. It is always challenging to find shorts that fit him being a bit of a bigger guy and these really do fit comfortably and wear well. Most of his shorts end up getting distorted because he carries so much in his pockets and wears them non-stop, but these hold up well. He really likes the way they fit and wears them to do everything from jogging to mowing the grass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Men's Mesh shorts, Medium., December 6, 2012
Great shorts! They arrived promptly, are very comfortable, light, and fit great. I wear a size 32-34 jeans (US) and these shorts in medium size fit me great, perfect length. I can easily forget I am wearing shorts, they are so comfortable. I have worn and washed them many times and they are holding up great. The pockets have a good depth to them. Would definitely recommend these.

My only beef with these shorts is that the draw strings are really just one string and it's attached to itself in one big loop around your waist and it's a pain for me to tie it for some reason. I cut the loop to have two ends to it and also shortened it a bit, quick fix to a minor quibble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts, March 7, 2012
Gallo (Hoboken, NJ) - See all my reviews
These shorts are great for the price - they are the perfect length, and they have pockets as well. According to the size chart, i was supposed to be a medium, but i had to go a size up because they were tight around my nuts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Drawstring broke immediately, August 24, 2013
I really liked the color of these shorts but I wore them once before the drawstring broke. I had to tighten they a lot to get them to not fall off when putting phone, wallet, and keys in pocket. The drawstring is hardwired at both ends to the back of the shorts, and the left end broke, causing me to not be able to tighten the shorts so they're essentially useless now, and I will be looking into returning them.

ARRAY(0xd88efc40)