Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 1|Change

on October 6, 2013
Works great for my 5 year old with low muscle tone. He loves to wheel around on his tummy around the wood floors. My other 2 kids have played with it too. Doesn't work as well on carpet but I wouldn't expect it too. Be careful not to step on ot accidentally or you'll have the rise of your life
on July 24, 2013
My little grand daughters love it. One will be 3 in Oct and the other will be 2 in Dec. This device provides a way for them to develop better core muscle strength, and they don't even know they are doing that. They whip all over the house, giggling and playing follow the leader. They each have their own. What a wonderful purchase this was.
on July 8, 2014
I had originally bought two of these. My daughters love racing back and forth with these. Had to order another one for my nephew for when he comes to visit. They have so much fun racing and playing with them.
on March 15, 2014
I bought two of these for my 3 year old grandsons. They don't use it quite like I thought they would, but it is a great toy. Just be sure to put it away when the children aren't supervised to avoid it being used for a skateboard! It also doubles for a great floor dolly when moving heavy potted plants.
on February 8, 2013
My 5 year old loves his new scooter board! Great toy for gross motor play. I would have given it a 5 stars rating if the wheels were bigger and had some kind of shield for kids with longer hair or clothing so they wouldn't get caught up during play. Great product for the price!
on October 25, 2015
I would give it 5 stars, but feel it is alittle high from ground. Otherwise for the price it is in good condition. By Neice who is alittle big for it, roiled on her belly and the scorer moves just right. Excellent trunk stability exercise and hand strengthening when kids use only their hands to move it while they lay on their belly. Was made very sturdy for fuctional use.
on January 2, 2016
My son is about 25 pounds and has CP and motor delays. We purchased this scooter to lie him on and let him try to explore his surroundings. It is lightweight but feels sturdy, has nice handles, and moves easily. I looked at the dimensions when ordering, but did not realize that there is a concave area on each side, so the surface area isn't as big as I thought (totally my fault). Works great for our purposes. You just have to make sure little fingers stay away from the wheels!
on April 17, 2013
My mentally disabled son used one of these in school. He had missed the activity so purchasing this for him was a must. He loves it.
on June 9, 2013
I ordered this scooter and sent it back. So I'm going to write a review on it since I did get to experience it.
The reason I wanted a scooter was because I broke my foot and was told to put no weight on the foot, so i thought i could scoot around the house with it because I hated using crutches. Ok, crazy plan.

That said, it really didn't work well on my plush carpet, I had to push way too hard with one foot to make it go anywhere. Like, duh, right? But, I have to say, even as an adult there was enough room for me to sit on it, and if I had hardwood floors or something I'm sure there would have been no problem. If I had a kid and they were going to use this outside on concrete, I'd make sure they were wearing gloves so they wouldn't risk finger injury if they fall off it or something. But it's just like the scooters I used in gym class as a kid. Very strong and would have been fun under different circumstances. :)
on June 24, 2016
This is a good product if you supervise the child while they use it. Otherwise, the child can stand on it which can be dangerous or lay on it and go to fast and run into something. This is not a product I would buy again.