5.0 out of 5 stars great fun
Published 10 months ago by T. Lewiswalker

1.0 out of 5 stars Also received only one, not 6
Only received one, not 6. This being so close to xmas, i just returned the one for a full refund and went shopping again but in town. Terrible! It clearly says set of 6, and is priced as such!
Published on December 18, 2012 by TM

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, February 8, 2014
This review is from: Champion Sports Multi-Colored Standard Scooter Board with Handles (Set of 6) (Sports)
My son wanted a scooter birthday party so I got these instead of doing party bags. They are great quality and were a huge hit at the party. The kids ranged from 4 to 8 yrs old and they all loved these. Obviously there's some common sense to be employed here, like no standing on the scooters or smashing into each other, but once I laid down the rules we had no problems! I like the wheels on the scooters as I have a raised laminate floor, made to look like real wood that has texture so its got ridges. These scooters did not scratch the floor at all. The wheels seem hard but like I said, not a scratch on the floor! I let each kid take one home and my son was left with 2. He's the 8 yr old and he scoots around the house on these things constantly. A great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Kids and Athletetes, February 15, 2014
We have these for our kids to use and my husband bought them for his college athletic team for practice. All groups have fun with them. My boys are younger (4 and 6) and they love to scoot around on these for fun. The Athletes use them for training, ab exercises and other workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Family Helper Child Care, June 17, 2014
They are very sturdy and the kids love them. Their school also has these so they've shown me fun things to do with them too. Maybe next year I'll get the bigger ones that connect together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multiple Uses, November 13, 2013
Me and my friends bought several of these and our kids enjoyed rolling down the driveway. Now my boy has outgrown it and I use it to move around heavy potted plants.

5.0 out of 5 stars A ton of fun., April 10, 2013
These are great for kids who want to have fun and useful with children that are building core strength. You can use them for many games, little races, etc. great for indoors on smooth floors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ,solid product, March 18, 2013
These have been a wonderful outlet for our 9yo and under children. We bought these at christmas and with all the snow outside,these have worked great indoors on the hard floor!

1.0 out of 5 stars Also received only one, not 6, December 18, 2012
TM (Twin Cities, MN) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars they only sent one scooter board!, December 14, 2012
I ordered this as a set of 6 but have to date only received 1. There is no phone number to call and I am concerned the other 5 will not be here before Christmas. Disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars scooter boards, January 5, 2011
My kids love these! Purchased them with the matching cones and they have had hours of fun and entertainment creating obstacle courses and races. A bit small (12 in), but otherwise work great for my 11, 8 and 5 year old children. Great for when friends come to play too, since there are 6!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 20, 2014