5.0 out of 5 stars Not used for lacrosse but as a trigger point alternative
I do not play lacrosse so I want to first state that I have no idea how these balls would perform as lacrosse balls.

Published on September 18, 2012 by yay4snow

3.0 out of 5 stars Lacrosse balls set of 6
As far as function, any color will work but I did not receive the exact items I ordered. 5 stars as far as function but 3 stars so purchasers can watch out for a 'switch'!

Item shipped to me was not as described. I ordered a set of colored balls in a mesh bag. I got 6 white balls in an unsealed plastic bag and the items were all loose in the box...
Published 12 months ago by Travis

5.0 out of 5 stars Not used for lacrosse but as a trigger point alternative, September 18, 2012
This review is from: Champion Sports Official Lacrosse Ball Set (Sports)

For my use of wanting something similar to a trigger point set this is awesome! I have sciatic nerve problems and always have tight calves, these balls are perfect! I have 2 wrapped in a sock that I sit on and it works deeper than my foam roller. For my calves this is awesome! I am able to roll on the ball and be able to get a deep massage where there might be knots. These work out perfect after a run! If you don't have all the money to get a full trigger point set (like me) this is a great alternative!

For the price and what I am using it for it was worth the value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lacrosse balls set of 6, September 12, 2013
This review is from: Champion Sports Official Lacrosse Ball Set (Sports)

Here is the description of the item I ordered:
Includes 1 of each of the following colors: white, blue, orange, yellow, green, and multi-colored
NCAA and NFHS approved
Packed in a reusable mesh bag
Includes 6 lacrosse balls

1.0 out of 5 stars These balls carry a foul stench that can clear out a stadium, October 17, 2013
This review is from: Champion Sports Official Lacrosse Ball Set (Sports)
The chemical odor emitting from these balls must be toxic. I developed a migraine after breathing the fumes for a few minutes. I won't be able to use these balls for trigger point therapy. Thoroughly disappointed in this purchase... The Brine balls I've purchased in the past do not have this issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars these colors rock, October 2, 2012
This review is from: Champion Sports Official Lacrosse Ball Set (Sports)
My kids have recently taken up the sport of lacrosse. Well, as a training aid in teaching them how to pass to other players, I told them to pretend that i was a player and every time they hit me with the ball they got a fifty cents..... I thought that I would not go through to much money, and in the beginning I was right. But soon the game changed from a money making possibility to hit dad with the colored balls.....

for all parents, the colored balls give you about another half a second to get your lacrosse stick up, or opportunity to find cover and or concelement.

seriously, this product is great, it allows the kids to focus on the balls, to help with their ability to catch the balls, and gives them feedback on where there passes are going.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome.. NOSE WARNING, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Champion Sports Official Lacrosse Ball Set (Sports)
Okay, these are awesome and amazingly like bouncy... Great for pick-ups and shots. But man these things smell more than a 15 year old Big Mac. The stench is no joke, unbearable. Just get a basic gas mask if you have a sensitive nose! JK but they are like really smelly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible chemical odor, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Champion Sports Official Lacrosse Ball Set (Sports)
I can't believe that a CEO would sell these when they smell so badly. I have left them open in a large room for two weeks and they still stink. It is difficult to use them for myofascial release due to their odor. I recommend buying any other brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars low price, great for massage, August 17, 2013
george j davis (enid, oklahoma United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Sports Official Lacrosse Ball Set (Sports)
i bought these strictly for deep massage
low price
works well
great gifts
highly recommend with no downside
hope you find this helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars great set, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Champion Sports Official Lacrosse Ball Set (Sports)
Especially the colored balls are great to have (easier to see). Just what we needed for lacrosse. My boys love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome set of balls, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Champion Sports Official Lacrosse Ball Set (Sports)
Helps my deep tissue myofascial release; specifically with the pecs, shoulders, thoracic spine, glutes and feet. And my cat loves them. Very solid, quality balls :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Trigger point, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Champion Sports Official Lacrosse Ball Set (Sports)
I am a crossfit athlete and there's nothing better for muscle relief for a tight spot! Great company and product!

Champion Sports Official Lacrosse Ball Set