Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on March 11, 2012
Got this for 6 year old granddaughter. She loves it & it's a favorite rainy day & after dark toy & exercise provider. Holds her husky 9 year old brother in a pinch. It's well made & looks like a throwback American made product from my youth in terms of quality, however it's made in Taiwan.

UPDATE JAN 11,2015: Still going strong & still used by now 9 & 12 year old grandkids regularly. Doesn't mar floors & gets left under a bench in the dining room for ready use.
on March 1, 2013
The product information said, "Includes non-marking rubber swivel casters". They are simply plastic on the scooter I received. Hopefully the product information will change to reflect this. With the rubber wheels it would be a great scooter.
on April 14, 2014
I wanted to get my soon to be three year old a scooter board for her birthday. She uses them in therapy and I thought it would be a fun and functional gift. I bought cones, as well, to create obstacle courses for her to enjoy. When I got it out of the box it looked like shiny, cheap plastic. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was strong and sturdy. The casters look to be good quality, though not rubber as stated in item description. They are plastic. The price is perfect. Not being able to select the color is a bit of a pitfall, but for the price I thought it was worth missing out on a personal preference. I ended up with a bright yellow one and yellow is a terrifically sunny color my child is delighted to have.
on January 6, 2013
I have had 4 surgeries on my knees and it is very difficult for me to kneel and scrub my kitchen floor. I bought this scooter for that purpose solely and then bought one for my mom. My knees love it.
on November 10, 2013
You get what you pay for. These are cheap but okay. I ordered 2. One has already had a wheel fall off. The other one is still okay. Would i repurchase? nah.
on October 13, 2013
We had bought 2 for our home school co-op, but the kids played with them so much we decided to buy 2 more.
on July 2, 2013
Quality construction. We have had these for 2 years and have been ridden by 2-32 year olds with no problems. When I say ridden that includes towing on a bike, relay races, bumper derby, and being thrown down stairs. You will get annoyed at the noise of riding them before your kids bore of them and they break.
on November 13, 2013
The lagering temperature for one of my favorite brews is 48-60, and I have spot in my basement that is pretty consistent. But it has a low ceiling, and those 5 gallon fermenters are tough to move around. This little scooter is the perfect size for the fermentation carboy, and it rolls really nicely on my basement floor.
on January 30, 2013
I remembered playing with these as a child; my kids had fond memories of playing with them in a gym setting at camp. I ordered one for my grandson and had to come back and get another for my granddaughter. These are lightweight and seem sturdy.
on July 6, 2015
Does anyone remember these from grade school? OMG, I had no problem ordering this when it was recommended for my 2yo son's at-home therapy. I kind of wish I had ordered the larger model so that I could relive my glory days, but this did great for its purpose.