5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for AZ heat
Published 8 months ago by John Cip

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of flimsy but does dry quickly and keep cool
Published 19 months ago by G. Mazza

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of flimsy but does dry quickly and keep cool, July 5, 2013
I got the "Team Blue Heather" one, this one certainly does its job in drying quickly while running, I'll give it that. I've bought several other Champion shirts in the past that had "Double Dry" printed on the back label (and those were pretty good, four/five star), this one says "Powertrain" and is a bit thinner and weaker around the neck (while it has a back grey neckline protector like the other shirts, it doesn't seem as strong and so I suspect the neckline might get worn out faster than the others.) But I'm confused though, I ordered another shirt labelled "Powertrain" (orange color) and it looks just as good/strong as the other "Double Dry" ones I have.

The large-size shirt I ordered seems larger than average, so if you're unsure if you need a medium or a large I would go with the former. (I'm 5 ft. 8 inches, medium build, roughly 170 lbs.) If I had to order again, I would choose a medium myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for AZ heat, May 30, 2014
I started with two in military green (dark olive) , Black heather is dark, near black charcoal (not really a heather), I now have several in various colors (Got the Purple heather to wear under throwback Diamond Backs Jersey - pretty close match) These have become my go-to shirt, very comfortable, super light & extremely breathable, lighter than name brand "Clima-cool" fabric but not quite "see through", true to size for me, (I'm 6'1 200Lb, XL is just right with a little room - not baggy & long) Just wish there were more color selections in my size. Had for 6 weeks, several washes now, looks like it will hold up for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for workouts, June 15, 2013
I have found these to be one of the best shirts for workouts. fit and durability are excellent. i have been using for a number of years and have yet to have a shirt need to be tossed out. pretty good color selection. good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars +++, November 26, 2013
Great shirt, fits well for running and excellent wicking. I usually run in extremely hot weather (130+) and this has been great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and fits perfectly. Very comfortable., April 24, 2014
I've had this for several years and it still fits fine and feels great.

Usually I need to break in shirts for it to feel comfortable, but this one does not need it.

Great for workouts and does not get in the way.

Nice quality for the price paid.

Overall, great shirt and worth it.

Hope this is helpful to ya!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, Excellent Fit, July 12, 2014
I was in the process of replacing my Champion brand shirts in a similar style and I'm a bit picky. I like a loose, relaxed fit for work and everyday wear. These fit the bill perfectly. I'm a XL to XXL and I ordered the XL based on other reviews. These fit nice and loose. They work perfect for keeping the sweat off the body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the shirt and the color, October 1, 2013
These shirts are comfortable and look great. It fit me similar to my previously store bought Champion shirts and isn't a tight workout shirt (or doesn't fit like a long distance bicycling shirt). It fits more like a standard Tee shirt with comparable sizing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Shirts, September 26, 2013
I have bought several of these from Amazon and local retailers. They are very comfortable and have quickly become my favorite shirts. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirts for the price., December 15, 2014
Fit as expected and feel like quality. Great product/price vs paying 30-50 dollars for same workout style shirts from Nike and Under Armor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong!, July 13, 2014
A standard sports shirt at a cheap price. Wicks moisture and dries well, like night and day versus a cotton shirt. On hot and muggy days during the Minnesota summer I prefer these to cotton shirts even if I'm not doing anything active. It's much lighter, more comfortable, and stays dry.

The shirt appears and feels well made. It's just right in thickness for warmer temperaturs. When bike riding on cooler nights I usually supplement more layers as this material gives up heat more readily than cotton. On hotter days however it's a must! Wouldn't recommend throwing these in the drier, but they dry so quickly that hang drying doesn't take much longer anyway.

Pros:
- Lightweight
- Wicks moisture well
- Dries quickly
- Very comfortable

Cons:
- May be too thin for cooler temperatures

Champion Men's Powertrain T-shirt