Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on August 14, 2012
I recently started running, and I have a problem with shorts "riding up" while I run. So, I bought a few pairs of running/workout pants through Amazon.

I'm so disappointed with this pair of pants. They look like shiny spandex workout pants from the 90s but they fit loosely in comparison. I realize that the description includes spandex, but it says 10% spandex! I just didn't expect them to be so shiny.

Also, the ends flare out just past the knee which is not as pictured.

They do seem to be sized correctly (I wear size 18 pants/jeans and bought XL).

Since they fit, I'll keep them but they will be my workout pants on bad weather days when I run at home on the treadmill.
on July 4, 2012
Very comfortable yet light and airy for summer. No bunching up or tightness. They wash like a dream-highly recommended. Wish they came in other colors
on February 1, 2014
If you have thick thighs and/or calves, these do not flatter you at all. I have very thick, muscular thighs and muscular calves (power lifting and running along with genetics) so the loose bottoms of each leg make me look very heavy. I gambled with these and wanted to try this cut as I normally wear tight or compression capris (which fit my body style much better). Other than my poor judgement of my own body and how these would fit, I would definitely recommend these. So if you have thinner legs, then will probably look great on you.

The product itself is very soft and very comfortable and resisted a good amount of sweat when I wore them. I do recommend them.
on October 6, 2012
Are these the MOST amazing pants I've ever worn? No.... but they're nice! They're a good price and they'll work to sweat in and get a good work out. My husband actually commented that my butt looked nice, so maybe they're flattering - but that's totally not why I got them! I've purchased expensive work out pants through Athleta, etc. and I really don't see a difference between those and these.
on July 24, 2012
The pants are very comfortable, and are made with quality material. The fit is true to size, and are recommeded for anyone who wears workout clothing.
on May 2, 2013
I wasn't expecting these pants to be as great as they are. They are, as other users noted, a bit flared at the bottom, with an over-all "skimming" fit - which is great for me, as I don't like feeling like a sausage poured into my exercise clothes. As a Champion product, it seems well made and I expect it to last a while (but I'm rough on clothing, so we'll see). I like the feel, they don't shine too much or have transparency issues. Full disclosure - I'm 5'9 and wear an 18/20 usually, so I am picky about how clothes fit me. Give them a try - at the price, it's worth it.
on July 13, 2013
Love these! If I had tons on money I'd buy about 20 pairs to last me the rest of my life. They're great for working out or play. The best Capri pants I've ever purchased by far. Material is moisture whicking. Just awesome. I have them in dark gray as well. Using think you'll be disappointed. The length is good for me as well. I'm 5"2' 105 pounds. I could've gotten them in xs but the small fit fine too. Just little looser around waste and thighs.
on May 13, 2013
The material is good but thin, have to wear shirt to cover bum, because its thin. Tighter than expected, xx does not equal 1x. Runs small
on September 23, 2014
I love the fit and the feel! The material is thick enough to avoid the whole "lulu" issue, which is a plus. I would give 5 stars but they wore out more quickly than I expected. They are great, though, and I would/will buy them again!
on December 30, 2013
The pants were true to side and are very soft and comfortable. The pants stay put in the legs, but do tend to slide down in the belly. I find myself having to adjust them quite often when I am working out. I have worn them several times and they have not shrunk at all in the dryer. I will buy these in the future.