5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect workout capris!
Published on June 1, 2011 by Kat

2.0 out of 5 stars Itchy
I ordered 3 pairs of capris/leggings for workouts and hiking. Of the 3 (different brands) only this one is going back. Didn't like the feel of the material--too itchy. The size also runs a bit smaller than I'm used to.
Published 14 months ago by Darby McGill

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect workout capris!, June 1, 2011
Kat (Bay Area, California) - See all my reviews
After several hours of browsing through amazon for capris to use while working out in the gym/running errands in especially with warm summer months approaching, I decided to take a risk and go for this one knowing there were no reviews on the product yet. I received them and put them on right away and fell in love. I'm 5'1, 110 pounds and got them in a size small and they go just a little below my knee which is what I was looking for. I keep seeing the ones that flare out a bit on the bottom and love the fact that these don't flare out at all. I definitely recommend these capri pants because they keep you dry, they fit well, are light weight, are also made of great durable material, and sold here on Amazon at a reasonable price. I will definitely be buying myself another pair soon.

Update 10/20/11- I now own 2 pairs. I wish they had more of a selection of colors available but I'm still content with the overall durability & feel of these capris. The first one I bought 4 months back has been through several washes through the delicate cycle in the washing machine and still continues to look and feel brand new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, great quality/price/fit!, July 3, 2011
I'ts not so easy to find great fitting, well made athletic capris for under $50. I purchased a number of brands - all more expensive than these - and these are my favorite by far! Lightweight but feel sturdy, if that makes sense. They are a snug but comfortable fit and feel great on your skin; soft but hold you in well so you have a nice mix of comfort and support. I like how they are tight all the way down and don't flare at the ends. I am petite and the length is great, for very tall women they might be a bit too short (5'9 or above I would say) For under $20 they are a steal and rival pants over twice the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow....fit perfectl the first time!, July 1, 2011
These were snug enough to wear around the house and the gym, but they were not tight. They were ideal to sleep in as well with the extremely hot weather in my area.

For a workout, they quickly wick sweat off the body. The inner thigh area is perfect to prevent chafing. I was able to do a good workout, and put my usual clothing on over this pair so I could go into an air conditioned grocery store without freezing.

I will buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit and material!, May 22, 2012
This review is from: Champion Women's Absolute Workout Knee Tight (Apparel)
These fit great! I always had a problem with other pants that I would have to pull out during my entire workout, but not with these! I'm about 5'4" and 120-124 lbs, I got a small and the fit is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, August 23, 2011
these are great workout pants - don't give you a muffin top and don't ride up in the crotch. they are long enough to stay down on your calves... these are also cheap enough to get a couple pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these!!!, May 19, 2012
The fit is great. I'm 5'1 and ~140lbs I bought the medium. They come a little below my knee. Got these in the mail yesterday, wore them to my morning plyometric workout and 45 min run today. They are officially my new favorite workout pants. I highly recommend them and will be buying another pair very soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, April 25, 2012
I took a risk in buying these online - I've been having a hard time finding good pants for yoga that don't become see-through when I bend over or twist.
These pants fit great, are really comfortable, and you can't see through them pretty much no matter how much they're stretched out. I've been practically living in these pants ever since I bought them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and great price, January 3, 2013
Nice material, these are extremely comfortable to work out in. No aggravating tags, definitely a great buy! I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Champion Women's Absolute Workout Knee Tight (Apparel)
These workout capris are so comfortable. I have never bought this style before - always use the looser fitting type. But I've got to say that I am so hooked on this product. If you are thinking about buying them, you really should. You won't be disappointed. I wear a size 14 and the large are just right for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love! Great fit! No nasty sweat marks!, February 1, 2012
I don't have a perfect butt & thighs so yoga pant shopping is usually a pretty depressing experience (try on 10 pair & only 2 end up fitting well). So I didn't have high expectations when ordering these pants on Amazon without being able to try them on - but I was pleasantly surprised. In fact, I am buying another pair! For starters, you cannot beat the price for a well-made pair of flattering pants. Yes, secondly, they actually have a flattering fit! My butt & thighs look pretty good in these. I am 5'10", about 145 lbs, & often times pant lengths are very tricky for me as most, it seems, are made for shorter women, which I can understand because the average woman in the US is about a half-foot shorter than I am. I know a lot of shorter women usually wish they were taller but trust me, it is way more difficult to find pants when you are tall. That said, many pants are too short for me & when a capri is too short, it's even worse than a standard pant because it cuts into your knee at an awkward & uncomfortable spot, especially if you are moving a lot in them during workouts. These pants don't do that. They are comfy & hit me at a flattering part of the leg. Magically, I think they would also do the same for a shorter woman. They are not too heavy (they breathe) & they are also not so lightweight that they are see-through (I hate transparent pants); they are just right. Also, let's face it, no woman wants undue attention to her crotch & butt areas when she is working up a good sweat & you can see the sweat through the pant. I work out at the gym, in public, with confidence that I will have no embarrassing sweat marks with these!! These are definitely going to be a staple in my workout wardrobe.

Champion Women's Absolute Workout Knee Tight