Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Womens Active Mesh Shorts 3393
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 11, 2013
I bought two pairs of these shorts to exercise in. I won't be able to exercise in them, but since they were cheap I plan to keep them for wearing around the house. They cling to my legs and ride up when I move. Not good exercise shorts.
on August 4, 2013
the shorts are uncomfortable. they have 2 layers and the layer underneath isnt attached to the bottom of the mesh on the outer layer so it feels as though you are wearing 2 pairs of shorts. not what i expected and not how champion shorts used to be.
on March 14, 2010
I brought these to wear over a speedo swim suit. I am a swimmer but being a senior citizen one does not want to be seen below the waist in a speedo to say the least. I really like the mesh shorts because they are light, cool and just the right length. This is the second pair I have had and my old one I have had for a couple of years and can still use it.
on September 24, 2011
These shorts were great. I am 5'4" and wear a size 2-4 depending on cut. I ordered the small, which I found to be slightly large (but I prefer a fit that's not too loose), I might pick an extra small next time. These were long enough to remain modest without being too long. They are light weight and cool.
on March 21, 2014
I ordered the pink shorts and love the color and the tagless waistband but the crotch in these feel too short which makes them uncomfortable which totally defeats the purpose of work out shorts if you ask me. They also feel like they are made of cheaper material than my other champion brand shorts.
on July 26, 2013
These are not the Champion shorts of years past. They material feels cheaper and I hate how the short's inner lining and the outer mesh are not sewed together. Because of this, the inner lining of the shorts ride up. Very annoying
on July 16, 2013
Nothing makes a woman feel better than shorts that ride up in between her legs. I have a number of other Champion shorts, and they don't ride up. These are cheaper apparently... I wouldn't recommend them.
on June 20, 2011
The shorts are nice but I really wish they had a drawstring in them, I'm not able to wear them playing softball since they fall off of me. They fit well every where else but the waist..
on February 26, 2014
I've been wearing this style of running shorts from Champion for about 5 years. The loose tricot liner keeps me cool and comfortable. There are a variety of colors to choose from and the price is very reasonable. They are very durable. The only reason that I needed to order more is that I now wear a size small rather than medium. Exercise pays off.
on September 26, 2014
Super comfy, true fit, and the thin liner in the shorts prevents catching and riding up. They look great after several washes, though it may help that I rarely put them in the dryer. They dry pretty quickly on an indoor clothes line.