5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy & Athletic!
Published 21 months ago by D. L. Castillo

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small size
I am petite slim and 34A. I ordered small size like I always do. I also checked the size chart before order. But this one is very tiny. I can hardly breath with this on. Material is good, very soft and stretchy. But I cant use it for the small size. Do not want to return it, that will also cost me few dollars. Total waste of 12$. grrrr
Published 13 months ago by Rabbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy & Athletic!, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Champion Women's All Day Sports Bra (Apparel)
Just received my bra today and can already tell its exactly what i needed!! Its true to color and style and the large fits my 36DD chest just perfect. Doesn't smush them but still holds them in place while allowing some cleavage to be seen:) Also like the fact i can change it into a racer bra!! This is my 5th very stylish sports bra from them,, haven't needed to take any of them back. I also LOVE their pants for my Circuit Training. LOVE IT so far!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nipples show through :(, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Champion Women's All Day Sports Bra (Apparel)
I recieved my bra today. To be helpful as far as sizing goes, I'm a 36A and the medium fits perfect. As others have said, it's comfortable, soft and looks nice. I gave it a 4 star because l want to find a bra like this but with more coverage. Still, l think l'll order a black one because they are very comfortable.
Update. I just ordered three more of these, still love them. In doing so I found another cool bra I want to share. Bra cups never ever fit me. This bra fits true to size and is comfortabe, very natural shaping, no show through and it's only $15.00. It's called, Vassarette women's lace plunge wire free bra. I just ordered another one of these too. 5 star
Oh! Only by accident will any of my bras go in the dryer. One old Champion did go in the dryer and not the other , the one that did was so much worse for drying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this top!, June 5, 2013
I ordered this bra top in a medium (I'm a 34 B) and it fits great! I wore it to Hot Yoga and it worked just fine. I would not wear it running, I have other bras for that. It's very flattering and the color didn't fade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, March 31, 2013
I am a fan of these sports bras. I literally wear sports bras every day for work and also working out. Plus it's nice to throw on when lounging and not have to deal with underwire. The bra gives good support and the design in flattering and feminine. I can wear it with lower cut tee shirts with the low cut front and it gives a smooth comfortable fit. I bought this in black and white and contemplating other colors. Whenever I find something I like, I pretty much buy out every color in that item that suits me. Great sports bra! I am a 34C but sometimes fluctuates to a 34D. I got a Medium for a little added support to hold me in and it fit perfect. I emailed the company and that's what they recommended for sizing. Don't go off of Amazon's sizing, it is generalized for most products. Price on this is decent too so I will likely be ordering more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, December 11, 2012
I came across one similar to this at a local store some time ago. They no longer carry the style I was looking for. I found this one which isn't exactly like my original one but I totally love itIIII I have since orderd several and I wear them everyday. They are smooth under clothes and do ot show lumps and bumps and it is very very comfortable. I find them to be quite flattering and even supportive. I wear a 34C and do not have a probalem with support. It a wonderful item and i highly recommend it.. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Coverage, June 30, 2013
Melissa (Pleasanton, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Women's All Day Sports Bra (Apparel)
I'm a 36DD and have been looking for a bra with narrow straps that I can wear under a cami, . I have some athletic bras with racer backs that cover "the girls", but none with narrow conventional straps that look ok with a cami. I ordered a large size of this bra and am pleased with the comfort and coverage. This bra wouldn't work for me for workouts, but for everyday use its fine. It is very soft and comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & Supportive, July 22, 2013
I am normally a size 34A/B, and I got the medium. This bra is super comfortable and I find that it is supportive enough. When I first opened the package, the bra looked tiny and I was afraid I wouldn't fit, but the nylon/spandex material reallllllly stretches. I would buy another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Both comfortable and attractive!, June 11, 2013
I am a runner, size 8-10, bra size 34-A
Fits very comfortably, and is so soft! Still attractive enough to wear by itself on a really humid run.
I love the v shaped neckline, and the straps don't dig or scratch.
I recommend. :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small size, August 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I need 9 more..., October 5, 2013
I need to order more of these. I'm going to live in them. for. ev. er. Seriously, this is the most comfortable bra, ever. I'm not large busted, and I hate underwires; but post baby I've got more rack then I used to. When I opened this, I thought "oh lord they sent me a small", because it looks that way. But this thing stretches in ways that make me jealous. Fantastic bra, worth the money. I will buy another.

Champion Women's All Day Sports Bra