4.0 out of 5 stars Low to Medium Impact Sports Bra
I used to hate exercise, but now I do it on a routine basis just to keep my sanity in this chaotic world. Along with free-weights lifting, I incorporate running, spinning, and step aerobics classes into my workout regimen. However, having a 38D chest makes all of the above a bit of a challenge with regard to comfort. Additionally, Im not a huge fan of giving people an...
Published on October 26, 2011 by Nae24

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Construction Sports Bra
I have bought several Champion sports bras in the past and was excited to try this one out. I bought it in black and pink. But I am so disappointed with the product and plan to send Champion an email as well. The stitching that makes the "v" in the middle is extremely coarse and causes irritation on the chest. Champion should know better than to put seams in such...
Published on January 4, 2012 by T. Gitt

‹ Previous | 1 2 366 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Supportive Sports Bra, March 16, 2012
This bras is just what I was looking for for so long. I love that it comes in exact sizes so you don't get squished into a bra that is one size fits most. The color is great, and it is so much more comfortable than the standard t-back bras. My shoulders and neck are very happy! Would definitely buy another!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sports bra I've ever worn!!, November 3, 2011
Leah H "Leah H" (Laurel, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Women's Spot Comfort Full Support Sports Bra (Apparel)
This is, by far, THE BEST SPORTS BRA I'VE EVER WORN!!! It's supportive, without being binding, and cool, without being flimsy. Be warned, it runs a cup small. I normally wear a 42DD and had to order a 42DDD. (I had tried it on at the Hanes/Champion store at first, so I knew which size to order.)

Love this bra so much, I even wear it for every day wear!! Beats the 18-Hour by miles!!

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, December 19, 2011
Normally I wear underwires in my sports bras so it took me a while to purchase one without underwire support. Tried it out while in the gym- did a 2 mile run followed by strength training and I have to say it not only 'held up' well but was comfortable the whole time. With the padded straps at the shoulders and triple hook back it's made for heavy lifting but it thankfully doesn't look like a sports bra for a bigger bust. I'd totally recommend for a moderate impact.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, June 12, 2013
Caramelo "love amazon" (Lompoc, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought thinking it would be a great sports bra. It did give me about medium support. While doing jumping jacks in this bra the plastic strap holder broke on one side. Money down the drain, bra lasted three weeks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but ITCHY!, May 5, 2012
I read so many reviews that my head was spinning! This bra is very nice EXCEPT that the panel between the cups and across the chest is lined with this toole-like material-like the lining of old-fashioned dresses. I have sensitive skin and by the end of the day yesterday, after wearing it, I had a rash in the shape of the cups and across my chest, not to mention going out of my mind with itching. If name tags in collars and synthetic thread bother you do not buy this. It's a shame because it fits really well and the pale pink one is very pretty. I wore that one so I'll return the black one (bought 2). I can sew so I'm sure I can find a way to fix this I but shouldn't have to. What were they thinking??? Fits pretty true to size, although maybe a tad bit big. A bit on the uniboob side too but not all that bad considering it's a sports bra. The cups are a bit flimsy but OK

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Sports Bra, January 23, 2012
I have bought Champion in the past and was having a hard time finding a sports bra for a full figured woman.I chose reqular delivery and received item within a week. Fits true to size. Comfortable as a sports bra(keeping the goodies from hitting me in the face) but comfortable to wear every day as a regular bra. The cost is a little high,but you pay for quality.
I would recommend this to full sized women who work out or need a everyday bra.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!!!, February 4, 2014
This bra has PLASTIC stitching on the inside, it's impossible to wear for more than 5 min. without itching and taking the thing off and throwing it across the room.....bummer, cuz I like the rest of the bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Support Bra, July 3, 2011
I ordered two bras right away. I wear a 38D and wanted breathable material. The bra is comfortable and supportive. The material feels kind of slippery, which I am not used to, but I do stay dry around the band. The washing instructions are cold water in the machine and line dry, which requires different care than most of my things, but it is doable. Overall, I can wear the bra all day and feel very good in it. I would buy it again and recommend it. I love to bike and walk, and this is the bra for that. It's all good!!

5.0 out of 5 stars running bra, March 10, 2012
I have been running for almost 20 years and have used many different bras. this is the best one that I have found, very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and support, March 12, 2014
My daughter actually tried this on at the store and it was way more expensive, so when I came home since (we figured out her size in the store) we ordered it on amazon instead. Champion bras are great and very supportive for active ladies.

‹ Previous | 1 2 366 | Next ›