Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Women's Spot Comfort Full Support Sports Bra, White, 42D
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 42D|Color: White|Change

on May 28, 2015
I like the sports bra. It does what it is supposed to and it is comfortable. I really like that the straps are padded but I don't like the spot where the strap overlaps think it's kind of itchy there. I would still recommend this. It holds me in place 38D so that's good in my book.
review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2011
I used to hate exercise, but now I do it on a routine basis just to keep my sanity in this chaotic world. Along with free-weights lifting, I incorporate running, spinning, and step aerobics classes into my workout regimen. However, having a 38D chest makes all of the above a bit of a challenge with regard to comfort. Additionally, Im not a huge fan of giving people an eyeful when hitting the treadmill, if you know what I mean. Therefore, I have to make sure I have the right sports bra in my clothing arsenal.

I was a big fan of the Victoria's Secret VSX Bra, until they were discontinued and my world came crashing down. Ever since, I've been on the quest for a replacement sports bra. I recently purchased the Champion Women's Sport Comfort Full Support Bra from Amazon; here are my thoughts:

Pros-
Great, vibrant colors.
Full coverage; I dont need "sexy" cleavage at the gym, just sayin!
Wide padded straps; no digging into shoulders.
Easy to put on and adjust; just like putting on a regular bra.

Cons-
Doesnt wick moisture to its full potential; gets just a tish wet around the waistband.
Was really hoping for zero bounce; living in a dream world I suppose.

Overall, I'm pleased with this sports bra and probably pick up another as it's trumped everything else I've found on the market to this point. Think it will be good for weight lifting, spinning, and elliptical work. Will have to see how it holds up in step class and on the treadmill though.
66 comments|157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2012
I have bought several Champion sports bras in the past and was excited to try this one out. I bought it in black and pink. But I am so disappointed with the product and plan to send Champion an email as well. The stitching that makes the "v" in the middle is extremely coarse and causes irritation on the chest. Champion should know better than to put seams in such sensitive areas. I tried washing them in the hopes that the irritation would disappear, but it didn't. And to make matters worse, the pink version, bled onto my tank top during my last workout (after 2 washes). I never write bad reviews, but if I had read about these issues (particularly about the stitching) I would have thought twice before buying them. I also don't know if they're the most supportive bras I've purchased from Champion, but at this point I don't really care.
44 comments|147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2011
As advertised this bra is all about comfort. The straps are nice and padded, so far nothing chafed or irritated while exercising. Support was good enough for a wire-free style. What I didn't expect was how short the adjustment you get for the bra straps. I like being able to adjust the straps, say tighter when needed. So wish there was a longer strap for adjustment. And one more thing that stopped me giving it 5 stars, maybe it's the fabric, but when I sweat buckets, I really feel the bra's soaked through and it tends to get cold. Maybe the wicking's just not that ideal. I love Champion bras, it's pretty much the only brand I use, but this one falls just that bit short for me. It's still a good bra though. It's comfy and I would definitely be using it when I work out, and I'm a gym rat. But this could still be improved upon.
on September 13, 2011
Bought this recently to train for and run my half maraton this weekend. I also have a MC Fiona that has been fabulous. I think this provides equal or perhaps slightly better protection than the Fiona. As a DD cup, it is nearly impossible to have zero bounce unles perhaps one uses duct tape, but this bra does a really good job ensuring that things stay relatively stable and there is no disccomfort before, during or after a run. This is truly a high impact product.

Pros
No front adjustment/velcro strap/chafe potential like Fiona
Band doesn't seem to roll at the bottom like Fiona
Cons
As a nursing mom, I like the front opening when I go to the gym and nurse baby to sleep just before working out, so she sleeps through
Color says sport blue, but it is purple, not blue. Since I don't plan on wearing it uncovered, color isn't a big deal, but it is purple, not blue.

Overall, I prefer this to the Fiona, and I think it might just be the perfect running bra for ME!
on July 28, 2011
I have other Champion bras in a size 38DD, but the band size on this bra is WAY too small, and it takes 5 minutes to fasten it. It also smashes your breasts together, creating additional sweat, and is less supportive and causes more bouncing than any of my regular bras. I'm definitely returning it.
on January 4, 2013
I have purchased MANY Champion sports bras in the past, but this one was really a disappointment!!! Actually ordered a size larger than normal, and it fit like 6 sizes too small!!! I don't know who's doing the sizing, but this one actually measured 34" not 42"!!!
on May 29, 2012
I hate, hate, HATE this bra.
I washed it as soon as I got it. So that it would feel nice and soft and not itchy.
The first time I wore it, I itched terribly.
So I washed it. Twice. With fabric softener.
The second time I wore it, I itched terribly.
So I washed it. With every single load of laundry I did for about 2 weeks.
The third time I wore it, I itched terribly.
So I threw it out.

It fit nicely, the color was adorable, but it made my knockers (yes, I did just refer to my breasts as my knockers) itch so badly that I wanted to cry. I'm sure everyone else at the gym thought I was insane.

Please, do yourself a favor and don't buy this bra. If you feel that you must buy this bra, you can try a cheap trial run. Take a sports bra that you own that fits you well and has excellent support. Line the inside of it with fine grade sandpaper. Put it on. Find a mound of fire ants. Catch as many of them as you can. Put them in your bra.
If you enjoy how that feels, than this is the bra for you!
88 comments|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2014
This bra has PLASTIC stitching on the inside, it's impossible to wear for more than 5 min. without itching and taking the thing off and throwing it across the room.....bummer, cuz I like the rest of the bra.
on May 5, 2012
I read so many reviews that my head was spinning! This bra is very nice EXCEPT that the panel between the cups and across the chest is lined with this toole-like material-like the lining of old-fashioned dresses. I have sensitive skin and by the end of the day yesterday, after wearing it, I had a rash in the shape of the cups and across my chest, not to mention going out of my mind with itching. If name tags in collars and synthetic thread bother you do not buy this. It's a shame because it fits really well and the pale pink one is very pretty. I wore that one so I'll return the black one (bought 2). I can sew so I'm sure I can find a way to fix this I but shouldn't have to. What were they thinking??? Fits pretty true to size, although maybe a tad bit big. A bit on the uniboob side too but not all that bad considering it's a sports bra. The cups are a bit flimsy but OK