4.0 out of 5 stars A Runner's opinion
Published on January 10, 2012 by AK

3.0 out of 5 stars my search continues...
i'm a bigger chested woman...will i ever find a good sports bra that i don't have to pay $50 and up for??? ugh.

this one feels like its a reducer bra. it's so tight, and i get that i need tight, but this one's uncomfortable tight. i'm a 38D and i bought an XL.
Published on August 15, 2011 by NuMommy13

4.0 out of 5 stars A Runner's opinion, January 10, 2012
I received this sports bra 2 days after I ordered it. It looks just as it does in the picture. The tag that came with it says "Medium Impact Activities" (walking, pilates, yoga). I'm a runner so I probably would not have bought this if I knew it was for medium impact activities, but I don't remember reading anything about that in the description before I purchased it. The first time I put it on, it was a tight fit, but that's how I usually like my sports bras. In terms of running and exercising with it, it does a pretty good job of minimizing impact, but it doesn't provide a ton of support especially for runners. For reference: I am normally a 32D and I purchased this product in a size small.

3.0 out of 5 stars my search continues..., August 15, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, February 7, 2012
Some reviewers complained because the bra was too tight. Well that's exactly what I like about it. Being a large chested gal, I always feel like I'm not supported enough. This bra straps em down so I can do intense running, jumping, etc. I have had it for close to a year and the elastic has not started to give out at all with daily use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Umm, April 6, 2013
The main problem with this product is the advertisement. You need to put actual sizes down instead of x-large plus. We dont know what that fits. Mine just barely fits, so I will keep it. Please work on the advertized sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout bra for yoga, August 4, 2011
I am a small chested woman who does lots of yoga. this is a very good bra for that because the straps never fall down and it holds everything in place. It's also opaque enough that there is no nipple show-through

4.0 out of 5 stars Very snug fit, December 11, 2012
I really like the support, others might not like how snug the fit is. I am a 34DD and I ordered a Medium. I might have found the Large more comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Medium impact sport bra, August 24, 2011
It is ok for medium impact activities. Bargain for the price.
Personally I prefer fitness bra that I can remove easier (with hook and eye) especially after work out when body is all sweated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sports bra, November 11, 2011
This is super comfortable and very supportive! I am a DD and have no issues, with most sports bras I have to double up just to keep them under control while doing cardio. But with this sports bra I only need the one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tight, but holds 'em in! :), September 12, 2012
Jane (Central Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Women's Cotton Fitness Racerback Sports Bra (Apparel)
I really like this bra. Looks smooth, feels great. It's a little tighter compared to other bras in the same size that I own, even other champions but it holds the boobs in very nicely and provides a good shape, even if it's a much flatter shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY NICE SPORTS BRA, June 26, 2012
I bought 3 (one of each color) and I am very happy. Some of the reviews say you have to buy an additional size to what you normally use and this is true. Normally I am M and I bought L... they are very good quality and very comfortable, you barely feel them.