5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I've tried several sports bras, even wearing 2 at a time, and this is the first one that actually supports and minimizes bouncing without the dreaded uni-boob. Plus, it's super comfortable. This is also the best price I've seen it for, I saw it in stores for $[...]. I'll definatley be buying again!
Published on May 5, 2009 by A. Sims

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for high impact activities
Published on June 9, 2012 by Elizabeth Nixon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 5, 2009
A. Sims (Clinton, MS) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sports Bra, December 29, 2006
This is one of the best sports bras I've ever bought. I am a long distance runner and this bra is extremely comfortable and provides great bounce control during intense exercise. I highly recommend it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for high impact activities, June 9, 2012
This review is from: Champion Women's Double Dry Distance Underwire Sports Bra (Apparel)
This bra is comfortable, but definitely NOT for high impact activities like running. I got the 36-38 C/D and wore it for a run this morning - painful, to say the least! Of course now I've worn it so I can't return it, so I guess I'll wear it for lower impact sports like yoga, pilates and maybe walking. I also ordered the Champion 360 max support bra and that one is MUCH better at providing support while running. Overall I am disappointed with this bra, as it definitely does not provide maximum or even high support.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - Listing is incorrect!, April 8, 2011
I needed a new sports bra for running.
I am not flat chested, so i was looking for support, specifically for HIGH IMPACT activity.
What a disappointment when i open my package and the tag reads:

MEDIUM IMPACT ACTIVITIES
Walking, Pilates, Yoga
Medium Support

I like the bra, it feels good and i may keep it, BUT the point is:
DONT TELL ME I'M GETTING A HIGH IMPACT BRA WHEN REALLY YOU ARE SENDING A MEDIUM IMPACT BRA.

Not cool Amazon.
=(

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!, December 16, 2009
Absolutely love this bra!!!I have looked for years to find a truly supportive bra and have found it...WHen I wear this it looks like a regualr bra...it doesn't look like you have one big breast!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Love Champion bras, but not this one., January 13, 2011
I'm a big woman who can go into any store and try on all the bras, yet not find one that's comfortable and supportive. Champion is the only bra I'll wear. I like this model, it's the only underwire I've ever worn and forgotten I'm wearing it, but it's not built as solid as I am, and a strap broke after I'd had it fewer than 30 days.

Champion, if you're listening, please retool this one to be as sturdy as the rest. Thicker straps in the back, and stitch those straps so they'd survive a hurricane.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, February 20, 2008
As a female fitness buff, I am a big proponent of securing the bust to minimal movement as possible during exercise. Champion has been the best product for me over the years and this underwire version works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Double Dry Distance Underwire Sports Bra #6209, January 23, 2008
Great full-figured sports bra. Only problem is, over time, the underwire pops out through the top. Too expensive for that to happen! However, I bought another (same thing happened) because it works otherwise!

4.0 out of 5 stars good bra but..., August 4, 2010
This is my fourth double dry bra from champion and it does not disappoint, but, unlike my other bras when I washed this one, the underwire lost it's shape. I have never had a problem washing them before and I line dry them, but I am going to only hand wash it now b/c of this issue. Just be warned, you may want to hand wash vs. machine wash b/c the underwire tends to try to dislodge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sports bra ever, June 25, 2011
TGerm "Mom" (Redondo Beach, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I am a top heavy, breastfeeding mom who needs a great bra when I work out and this one is the best. I have tried a bunch of sports bra but this one beats them all. I do crossfit, soccer, and volleyball all of which have a lot of jumping, running, and such and I do not bounce at all. It is very comfortable. I highly recommend this to active top heavy women.