5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality T
Published on December 19, 2011 by Ms. SavingThePlanet

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small
Do not go by the size chart. This tee is about 2sizes too small. Ridiculous. Not sure why they've done sizing this way.
Published 17 months ago by DC barb

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality T, December 19, 2011
Ms. SavingThePlanet (Silver Spring, MD United States) - See all my reviews
In reading some of the reviews, it seemed like the material would be very thin, however the product I received was made of a thicker and softer cotton. I am 129 lbs, 5'3" and got a MEDIUM, which ran a bit larger than I wanted. During the colder months, it would probably work out better since I can layer it with a long-sleeve thermal T underneath. Overall, happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion V-Neck Tee, January 2, 2012
I was a little afraid to order this top as it was very inexpensive. When it arrived I found that the fit is the correct size for what was ordered and the manufacture quality is great. I have not washed it yet, but it's all cotton and will follow washing instructions. I would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars oh...that's why i should buy workout clothes..., August 15, 2011
i always just worked out in old t shirts and old shorts/sweatpants. but having bought workout clothes- i see the difference! this tshirt is going to be a fave, it's comfortable- not too snug and it dries a lot faster than my old t shirts.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small, March 6, 2013
DC barb (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i needed for the gym, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Champion Womens Favorite V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
This tee is definitely a favorite for the gym, I purchased the medium crimson, love the color and the medium fits more like a large so if you like your t-shirts loose this product is a good buy, also good length, i am 5'3" and the medium fits on the hip, overall very pleased with this purchase...

2.0 out of 5 stars Size Runs Small, May 26, 2013
I ordered 5 of these shirts for myself and my yoga group. We are all disappointed that we didn't order larger sizes, especially because we all ordered sizes larger than what we would normally order. Example: I usually wear a medium, but ordered a large. If I were to wear it with a regular bra, it would not fit at all. When I put it on over my sports bra, it is tight, but I can manage. This will NOT become one of my "favorite" shirts and sadly will probably sit in my closet more than on my shoulders.
I washed in cold water before wearing. The wrinkles were bad and there is no way I'm going to iron it, so when I put it on, it will be the time when I practice by myself with no one else around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, January 15, 2013
Jeannine Stier (Blair, Ne United States) - See all my reviews
I gave this shirt to my daughter, she loves it. Very comfortable, holds its shape with washing, hasn't shrunk. No wrinkles either.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt but poor sizing, June 8, 2012
This review is from: Champion Womens Favorite V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
The shirt itself was very nice and a good length for a tall person.

I had hoped that this was a true 2X size. The bust measured the same as my other 2X shirts but the hip measurement was substantially less - be warned, fellow pear-shaped women!

The chest measures 23 across at armpit level but the hips only 24 at the hem.
The sizing chart only went up to XL, for which the bust measurement was 40-42 and the hips 43-46 so I expected a bigger hip measurement for 2X- at least 26 across the hem like my other shirts - as shown in other sizing charts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Less than my expectations, June 18, 2011
These shirts are very thin and are very small to size. You almost need to wear something underneath it. Not the quality of shirt I was expecting.

3.0 out of 5 stars V-Neck Tee, October 22, 2012
Nice top but size medium runs small. Order in size large for a comfortable
and loose fit. Material wrinkles very easily.

Champion Womens Favorite V-Neck Tee