Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: X-Large|Color: Black|Change
Price:$9.16 - $13.60

on December 19, 2011
In reading some of the reviews, it seemed like the material would be very thin, however the product I received was made of a thicker and softer cotton. I am 129 lbs, 5'3" and got a MEDIUM, which ran a bit larger than I wanted. During the colder months, it would probably work out better since I can layer it with a long-sleeve thermal T underneath. Overall, happy with the product.
on January 2, 2012
I was a little afraid to order this top as it was very inexpensive. When it arrived I found that the fit is the correct size for what was ordered and the manufacture quality is great. I have not washed it yet, but it's all cotton and will follow washing instructions. I would recommend it to others.
on August 15, 2011
i always just worked out in old t shirts and old shorts/sweatpants. but having bought workout clothes- i see the difference! this tshirt is going to be a fave, it's comfortable- not too snug and it dries a lot faster than my old t shirts.
on May 26, 2013
I ordered 5 of these shirts for myself and my yoga group. We are all disappointed that we didn't order larger sizes, especially because we all ordered sizes larger than what we would normally order. Example: I usually wear a medium, but ordered a large. If I were to wear it with a regular bra, it would not fit at all. When I put it on over my sports bra, it is tight, but I can manage. This will NOT become one of my "favorite" shirts and sadly will probably sit in my closet more than on my shoulders.
I washed in cold water before wearing. The wrinkles were bad and there is no way I'm going to iron it, so when I put it on, it will be the time when I practice by myself with no one else around.
on August 8, 2012
This tee is definitely a favorite for the gym, I purchased the medium crimson, love the color and the medium fits more like a large so if you like your t-shirts loose this product is a good buy, also good length, i am 5'3" and the medium fits on the hip, overall very pleased with this purchase...
on March 6, 2013
Do not go by the size chart. This tee is about 2sizes too small. Ridiculous. Not sure why they've done sizing this way.
on June 8, 2012
The shirt itself was very nice and a good length for a tall person.

I had hoped that this was a true 2X size. The bust measured the same as my other 2X shirts but the hip measurement was substantially less - be warned, fellow pear-shaped women!

The chest measures 23 across at armpit level but the hips only 24 at the hem.
The sizing chart only went up to XL, for which the bust measurement was 40-42 and the hips 43-46 so I expected a bigger hip measurement for 2X- at least 26 across the hem like my other shirts - as shown in other sizing charts.
on January 15, 2013
I gave this shirt to my daughter, she loves it. Very comfortable, holds its shape with washing, hasn't shrunk. No wrinkles either.
on October 29, 2012
I love this shirt. It really is just a plain v-neck t-shirt, but such common comforts can be so dang hard to find these days!

I like that it does not cling to my middle -it fits loosely. I am not a teen anymore and I have no desire to show off my midriff.
I just want a comfy shirt to wear under jackets or loose fitting overshirts.
on June 18, 2011
These shirts are very thin and are very small to size. You almost need to wear something underneath it. Not the quality of shirt I was expecting.