4.0 out of 5 stars If you hate both thongs and pantylines, these are great!!
Published 16 months ago by Fawn

3.0 out of 5 stars Boy shorts
Nice to wear to bed or under a dress. Too thin to wear as shorts for working out. Very soft material.
Published 15 months ago by Adelou2

4.0 out of 5 stars If you hate both thongs and pantylines, these are great!!, May 19, 2013
These are the first boyshorts that I have liked and that actually stay out of the nether-regions. The legs could be a little shorter in the front, as they roll slightly, but not enough to bother me. Fit is pretty snug, but very stretchy. If you're unsure about size, go up. There are some reviews that refer to these as gym "shorts". Make no mistake, these are definitely panties. I do plan to buy more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Performed as expected, reasonably priced., August 9, 2013
I'm 5'8', 130lbs and I ordered these shorts in a size Medium. While they did look like they wouldn't even fit a toddler upon removing them from the package, the material has quite a bit of "stretch and give" without cutting into my skin. I tried these shorts out on a 3 mile run and was surprisingly satisfied with their performance, as they did not ride up/roll up my leg or down my stomach. I would definitely recommend these shorts to anyone searching for an affordable workout base-layer.

5.0 out of 5 stars I need to get more, January 17, 2013
They fit better than the under armor boy shorts that cost $20 each. These are a great bargin and they come in cute colors. I will be purchasing more in the near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice for hot yoga, April 5, 2013
I bought one, then I bought a second one and I will probable buy more.
It is perfect for my hot yoga classes, super light and cover enough, the price is super nice compared to all other yoga brands.

4.0 out of 5 stars like them - underwear, November 22, 2012
Based on the previous reviews & my intentions. I bought these shorts for underwear purposes & so far they do the job really well.
They are snug & really comfortable. It's my money's worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sweat!, July 28, 2013
I own six of these boy shorts and so far they are the best I have tried. They are not extremely thin like others, they keep their shape and let sweat just pass trough without chaffing or rolling down. They are very easy to clean, but I will not recommend using the dryer because it will deform them. They fir really well and are barely noticeable under clothes. I used them during work days and work outs and they are always comfortable. No tags that will bother you and not the kind that will hurt you because they are so tight either, just perfect fit. I highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars I like them, November 5, 2012
Delivered on time. Was as expected. These are not shorts to be worn outdoors, these are more like boyshort underwear, so don't expect thick material, these are somewhat sheer. These are more for wearing UNDER something maybe when working out or other activities. Fit well. I really like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great for men, June 24, 2013
Men's underwear simply is not as comfortable as women's and these are some of the best I own. I also have the hipster and the thong. They look small, but they are super stretchy, so they keep everything in place perfectly. I'm sure they're great for ladies too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Boy shorts, June 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for guys!, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Champion Women's Fitness Boy Short (Apparel)
I'm throwing this out: I'm 5'7, 150lbs, and a guy. These are perfect for everyday wear. I wear a medium and it hold my boys in place with no issues. The elastic on the legs are tight enough from having something hang down, but not tight enough to constrict your legs. I'm buying more of these to wear instead of my underarmour boxer briefs, plus lets face it: sometimes we want to rock some color!

Champion Women's Fitness Boy Short