5.0 out of 5 stars These fit me very well
I like the fact that these semi fitted jersey capri pants are slightly loose to allow a lot of motion during exercise, but firm enough to provide support around the lower ab and leg areas.
Published on August 21, 2011 by MusicRules

3.0 out of 5 stars i'm too short, i guess the pants would be fine
i bought these as capris-- they're actually high waters. i bought them on sale- free shipping. so when i went to exchange them, i would've had to pay $7 to ship them! and the store's other capris aren't that much shorter. i use them, simply bc i'm too bitter to waste them. lol but i look silly.

otherwise, the pants seem to dry quick. the material is ok. i think...
Published on August 15, 2011 by NuMommy13

5.0 out of 5 stars These fit me very well, August 21, 2011
I have washed and worn them numerous times and they are still fitting me very well. The pink stripe adds a little style, but it isn't overbearing in the design of these pants. At first I thought that stripe would add to extra bulk around the waist and lower back, but it is well made and flat. I have worked out on all kinds of machinery with these pants and they are very comfortable.

Washing them is easy, too.

3.0 out of 5 stars i'm too short, i guess the pants would be fine, August 15, 2011

otherwise, the pants seem to dry quick. the material is ok. i think i may just be turned off by how silly i look...

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was thinking., September 21, 2011
This review is from: Champion Women's Semi Fitted Jersey Capri (Apparel)
The bottom below the knee was much more loose than I imagined. I thought they would be more fitted. I didn't like that I could feel the fabric brushing against my leg. The photos with the lady "head on" are a better representation of the product that the lady who is standing a little to the side. I ordered a medium and I wear a size 10 pant, and they fit well. I'm a bit curvy, and they fit a little tight around the thigh, but not too bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Economical, stylish, March 22, 2013
Purchased for my gf, size XS. Fits well, not too tight or too loose. Tight enough to be stylish, but loose enough for comfort and functionality. Good price. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Jersey Capris, April 16, 2012
Purchased from AMAZON (ordered 3 pair)....I practically live in these on the weekends, love them. Pack wonderfully for travel also and wrinkle free...great product, prompt service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Pants, February 27, 2012
Love, love, love Champion work out clothes. I have 2 pairs of their pants now, and wear them all the time. Very comfortable and easy to work out in!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, January 11, 2012
I am a slightly plus size woman and I struggle to find work out pants that do not come up very high above the waist. These are great, they fit just at the waist and the fabric is soft and easy to move in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described - flare leg, November 27, 2011
These are good pants but be aware they are not the pants shown in the image. I was expecting a tighter fit all the way through but these completely flare at the bottom/calf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Workout capris, September 22, 2011
Ok 5 stars even though I ended up returning them because they are exactly why they say they are, I just didn't read the description correctly. If I had I would have seen they are not cotton which is what I was looking for. The company took them right back and refunded my money promptly. Would definitely buy from them again

5.0 out of 5 stars i love champion, April 29, 2011
IRA (BROOKLYN, NY, US) - See all my reviews
the pants are great... i did a zumba class in them, a combat class... they fit great, wash well and are a great purchase overall.

Champion Women's Semi Fitted Jersey Capri