5.0 out of 5 stars Great, High Quality Sweater
Good quality fleece sweater, double lined hood, soft inner fleece lined throughout and comfortable fit. The body length is long for extra comfort. Great buy. I got the acai sweater and its a nice vibrant color. New with tags too, if that matters.
Published on December 9, 2011 by Always Amber

3.0 out of 5 stars Had high hopes, shrank badly
When I received this item and tried it on, it was great. Fit decently, sleeves were long enough (I'm 5'10"). However, after washing in cold and drying on EXTRA low, it shrank horribly. You shouldn't have to air dry a sweatshirt. The sleeves, length, and width all went away and now it looks quite awkward...
Published on June 7, 2012 by LeYi

3.0 out of 5 stars Had high hopes, shrank badly, June 7, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Price is cheap, so is the hoody, April 3, 2012
Azize Sahin (Bethesda, MD, USA) - See all my reviews
Loved it when I first got it, but the bottom stretched out almost immediately and won't shrink back to the snug fit it was originally, even after washing. (I'm a size 2/4 and I bought a medium, so I am not stretching the thing out). Now it looks like I'm wearing a bag. Would not purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, High Quality Sweater, December 9, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, January 5, 2012
This is very nice and I really love it. It runs small, though. I'm a 12-14, average size chest and the large juuuuuust fits. Should have gone with the XL for that comfy fit. Other than that I really like it. =)

2.0 out of 5 stars Sleeves too short!, August 17, 2012
This review is from: Champion Women's Eco Fleece Jacket (Apparel)
I bought this hoodie because I saw that this company used eco-friendly materials, which I want to support, but I was very disappointed in the fit when I got it-- I ordered a medium, which is my usual size in hoodies, and I've never had a problem with before, but with this particular brand, the sleeves were WAY too short! I don't understand why or how they could design it like that-- it sort of defeats the purpose of wearing a hoodie to keep you warm, if the sleeves aren't long enough to cover your whole arm! But not wanting to be wasteful, I wore it anyway once or twice to try to make the best of it; but the way-too-short sleeves were so annoying & distracting that I finally gave it away and wound up having to spend more money to buy another brand of black hoodie on Amazon, which fit me MUCH better, even though it was theoretically the same size as this one, a medium! I wouldn't buy this particular brand of hoodie again, even though it is eco-friendly, which is a shame! I hope they take this customer feedback to heart(and I assume I'm not the only one who's noticed this design-flaw) and redesign their hoodie with a better fit & longer-sleeves!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really soft!, May 14, 2012
I have had this for about a week now and I love it. It's really soft and fits comfortably. I am 5'7" and usually wear a small or medium top, and the medium fits just right, so like others have said, I would go with the size up.

3.0 out of 5 stars a little snug, July 16, 2012
Glad I went with other recommendations and ordered a size larger (I ordered the large) as it shrunk big time! Still can wear and it's a great sweatshirt, I just wish I had remembered not to put it in the dryer!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, August 22, 2013
I was disappointed because I thought it was going to be fleece, not sweatshirt material. It's also a little snug.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Champion Womens Eco Fleece is a SUPERB hooded jacket! High quality and so warm!, December 13, 2013
When I found this jacket on Amazon and in a dark pink, I had to have not one but TWO as a pink jacket is so hard to find these days! Because I like my casual jackets to be very roomy (even though I am a petite and small person), I ordered an XL. And glad I ordered the XL because this really does run small -- at least one to one and a half sizes small in my opinion and I can place 2 shirts under this jacket for layering.
So I recommend this superb jacket to you for the following reasons:

1) Quality - The overall quality is MUCH better I have found than my Danskin hooded jacket (this same style) that I purchased from Walmart. This jacket is THICKER and it has better overall workmanship (zipper opens and closes better, length of arms are a little bit longer on this jacket, and this jacket is longer in length).

2) Warmth - This jacket has fleece inside like a regular sweatshirt does and the body of the jacket does have a little bit thicker fleece than the sleeves (I compared the two). The reason for this is for layering purposes, when sleeves are too thick, it is very hard to add long sleeved layers underneath such as turtlenecks or long sleeved T Shirts.

3) Softness - The jacket was not that soft when I opened it and tried it on. However, after washing and drying it (I use fabric softener in washer and dryer, it came out very soft yet it is not limp at all.

4) Washing/Drying/Shrinkage - NO Shrinkage even after washing and drying (but I wash in cold water with Woolite Gentle Detergent (for washers) and then I add Gain Fabric Softener Liquid to the rinse). It washed and dried just fine, color stayed vivid with no shrinkage and took about 40 minutes to dry in a fully loaded dryer.

Very, very highly recommend this jacket to all!

3.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable for what I need, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Champion Women's Eco Fleece Jacket (Apparel)
Based on other reviews, I bought a medium instead of a small (what I would normally get for a tshirt or sweatshirt; I prefer them form-fitting). When it arrived and I tried it on, it was a little bigger than I had hoped, but comfortable, soft, and relatively warm/thick compared to other sweatshirts. I've washed it once and the sleeves shrunk considerably (as other reviewers said), but the body of the jacket fits fine. I don't mind too much since I usually roll or push my sleeves up and live somewhere warm, but for colder places and people who like a sweatshirt to cover their hands I would definitely not recommend.

Champion Women's Eco Fleece Jacket, Black, Medium