Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 10, 2013
I have 40DD and I have had the WORST time finding bras that are supportive without being squishy or reducing my ability to breathe properly. And let me tell you, running a half marathon and not being able to breathe is terrible! This bra is very supportive, the underwire is comfortable, and it doesn't strain my neck like I was afraid of. I highly recommend for any big busted athletic girl like me. Getting it on and off is a little awkward, but it gets easier! I recommend!

EDIT: Had to change my review, unfortunately. After owning two of these bras for a little over a month, both have obvious signs of damage, which tells of poor product manufacture, in my opinion. I only wear them for an hour or so at a time, two times a week per bra. I wash them in a gentles bag, on cold, air dry only. However, one bra, the adjustable strap has frayed to almost the point of me being unable to use the item. My second bra, which I have worn even less than the first, came out of the wash with the wire completely poking out on the side. I take very good care of my bras, as bras for big boobied women are quite expensive, so I was extremely disappointed that these did not hold up as usual Champion products. :-/
on May 31, 2013
I'm a 34DD, so it's hard to find adequate sports bras for less than $50. I gave this one a try based on the good reviews, but I didn't have high hopes since other Champion bras I've tried have been terrible. This one is much better than I expected. It provides enough support for running, but I don't choose it for my longer runs because it's not very comfortable.

The sizing is fairly accurate, which was a surprise: I have another Champion sports bra (I think it's the "Double Dry Distance") that's supposedly a DD but is actually more like a C. The cups on this one are definitely big enough; they're actually a little bit baggy on the sides. Somehow the bagginess doesn't detract from the support. I guess most of the support comes from the underwires.

The shape of the underwires is my main problem with this bra. They come up very high in the middle and they're very close together (you can see that clearly in the picture). Since my boobs are sort of wide-set, this isn't ideal for me, but it's not terrible either. The wires also come up very high on the sides; they're a little uncomfortable under my arms. (Again, probably because of my wide-set boobs.) Because of the discomfort, I don't use this bra for long runs, and I always slather on a lot of Body Glide [...] under it to avoid chafing.

A lot of people commented that the bra is hard to put on--which it is--but that's totally standard for a supportive sports bra. I've had much worse, actually.

In summary, this bra will be great for you if your chest is the right shape for it. (If you're not sure and want to find out, the guide at herroom.com is really helpful.
on June 30, 2008
Kiss your uniboob and horrible sports bras goodbye! As soon as I put this on, I felt so great and wanted to go running immediately. It fits amazingly, it's soft and comfortable. Mine doesn't seem to run too small, or too big, my size 32D was just right. I instantly got online to purchase another one, just because finally, FINALLY, there's a bra that feels MAJESTIC on me. What a relief!! I never knew a sports bra could be this comfortable! I wish they came in more various colors-- why do D and up always get the short end of the stick when it comes to bra colors? Can't I get a fuschia sports bra? Or a teal? Or how about RED? If this ever came in red I'd buy all the 32Ds...
on January 24, 2012
I bought this bra (size 42DD) along with a Glamorise Women's No Bounce Full Support Sport Bra (same size) and a Moving Comfort Women's Maia Bra (size 44D), and this Champion bra wins hands down.

I have no idea why this bra has a hook closure on the back, because there's no way I or any other luscious lady could hook it after I put it on without help--I had to hook it and then pull the bra on over my head. Once I got squeezed into it (and being a 42DD, it's not an easy task), it definitely holds the ladies in place and gave me minimal bounce. Plus it's really comfortable. No poking from the wires and very nice separation--no uniboob. It has a small band under the underwire that rolls under a bit for me, but all my bras do that due to my belly. So, the hook closure is really the only complaint, but to be fair, I'm not sure how Champion could reconstruct this racer back bra to allow me to hook it after I put it on. Maybe a side closure?

As a large lady who's on the quest to find the best maximum support sport bra, I'll report that this one is my favorite thus far (I like it better than my two Enell Women's Sports Bra (though those are a bit big at sizes 5 and 6) and my other Champion Jogbra Action-Shape Sports Bra Womens (size 42DD)). I'm going to try the Moving Comfort Bra in a smaller size, and I'll try to report back..
on August 13, 2008
This is a great bra; good padding underneath the wires so you'll never pinch, yet the wires provide fantastic support. The straps are wide and comfortable; the cups soft and enscapulating. However, it always takes me a minue to clasp the back of the bra - since you pull it over your head, then have to clasp the back with the bra in position. It wouldn't stop me from buying more in the future, however, since it seems to be the best engineering besides the Enell bra, which looks like a straightjacket.
on January 27, 2009
I purchase a 36 DD and couldn't close the back. Cups size are not larger enough. Get a size up.
on December 7, 2012
Although this bra is very well constructed, and supports me completely no matter what my activity, I still must mention the fact that you CAN'T undo the bra in back and take it off. You can undo the hook and eye closures, but the bra is designed to be completely sewn together even across the back. Unhooking it simply gives you about 1/2 inch more room at the bottom edge to work with. Great bra, but be ready to struggle.
on November 6, 2013
I really like the way this bra fits and feels, and it's very supportive. BUT, it took me a couple of tries to get the right size because it runs large. In everyday bras, I wear a 38C or a 38D. In this puppy, though, I had to get a 36C before it fit me right. Now the bra and I get along fine together, but it shouldn't have taken so much trial and error to get the right size.
on July 19, 2015
As a 34DDD, I have a terrible time finding a sports bra that actually WORKS! This product is really nice. It holds everything into place. I have used it for Yoga and kickboxing and I love it! Everything is held together and stays in place! I would definitely recommend this product an would order this again!
on July 8, 2015
I needed to find a sturdy bra for my foray into running here and there back in 2011. The bra did the job for my little one mile jaunts around the neighborhood. Fast forward to my marathon training in 2013/2014. I decided to order this bra in a smaller size because I trusted its performance when running smaller distances and decided it would be best to wear what was most comfortable for me.

I have never been disappointed in this bra, ever. Yes, it takes some maneuvering to get it on and off after every workout/run, but what do you expect for a powerback bra? I've gotten pretty good at taking the bra off after a sweaty workout, too. I bend myself over and reach behind and wiggle it off. Works for me! ;)

This bra got me through a 5K, 10K, 15K, two half marathons, an 18 mile race, and the LA Marathon. I racked up over 400 miles of training with the bra. That's a lot of running. It was breathable and kept my chest in place while running. I bought a new one in a smaller size because with all that running, I lost some of my chest. For super aerobic workouts, the bra is a bit more bouncy, but for hours and hours of jogging, the bounce is minimal. I have noticed that over time, the bra becomes easier to take on and off and that's expected, due to the amount of workouts and running that's done. I'm ordering my 4th bra and am very happy that I'm still able to find it since from what I've heard, it's no longer manufactured. This makes me sad because I haven't found anything that remotely comes close to this one. So, off I go to buy a few extra ones to stockpile when I can't find it anymore. It will be a sad day when that happens.