5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite hoodie!
This very quickly became my favorite hoodie. I love that it is so warm without being bulky. I purchased the Large, even though I typically take a Medium in Champion, since I like a little more room with hoodies. It fits perfectly.

Published 9 months ago by R. King

2.0 out of 5 stars It's very thin, snags easily, and is see through
Published 16 months ago by RL4422

2.0 out of 5 stars It's very thin, snags easily, and is see through, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Champion Women's Powertrain Fleece Hoodie (Apparel)
I was disappointed in the white. I'm a tall thin person, and the Large fits very well. However, the white color was a bad choice - as you can see through it completely. You can see the shirt you are wearing underneath. The inside of the hood is lined in hot pink, and since the white is see through - it makes the hood look terrible. It makes it easy for other people to notice how cheap your sweatshirt material is. The material is closer to that of nylon, so it snags easily as well. It's soft on the inside - but I'd say wear it to the gym only. It's not thick enough to keep me warm when I wear it outside. I will likely keep it and wear it for an "around the house" sweatshirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite hoodie!, May 22, 2014
R. King "Bookish Ruth" (Spring City, PA , USA) - See all my reviews

I purchased this in Icicle Red/Starling Orange and, as other reviewers have stated, it is a very bright pink rather than a more pinkish red. This was not an issue for me.

The fleece lining is soft and incredibly warm. The pocket pouch is generously sized -- you can easily fit both hands inside, which isn't always the case with hoodies made for women. I have washed and worn this hoodie many times and it looks as perfect as the day I bought it. No pilling. Great value for a great price. I want to buy one in every single color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 20, 2013
RX8-04 (Michigan, United States) - See all my reviews
I love this hoodie because it's nice enough to wear when I'm out and about running errands without looking like a bum, but it's still a comfortable, "weekend wear" type shirt. A word of warning, though. The color I ordered (Icicle Red/Starling Orange) is a lot brighter than the picture. I don't mind, but I have had others comment on the "shocking" nature of the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful buy, December 4, 2013
Edward K Coniff Jr (MONTPELIER, VT, US) - See all my reviews
Fits great, looks awesome my girlfriend says it's perfect. The fit is right and the price is right too. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars very warm, November 19, 2013
I wore this on stage for a Halloween concert and it got very hot. Gets very hot very quickly, fits good get one size bigger than your T-shirt size. Very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect, August 28, 2014
I'm 5'6 and 125 pounds. A small fits perfect! It's also very cute and the colors are the same as the picture(:

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, February 26, 2014
Elizabeth (Youngstown OH) - See all my reviews
bought as a gift and she loved it. I was worried it would run small but it was too big….that ok she will grow into it. I do recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just didn't fit me., July 14, 2014
Before buying product check the size and color to make sure it's correct.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love pink., June 23, 2014
The hoodie fits perfectly and the color is exactly what I wanted. Looks great one. I will be purchasing more of them in different colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright colors, light weight, May 6, 2014
I love hoodies. There is nothing better for being cozy and comfortable. I was looking for a hoodie to wear once my "winter" hoodies because too warm to wear. This fits the bill.

Champion Women's Powertrain Fleece Hoodie