5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect-for-me Workout Capri Pants
Published 8 months ago by Jennifer Palmer

2.0 out of 5 stars Baggy
These run huge and are a baggy, unflattering look. The worst thing was that they are a very thin material that was just full of static electricity. They clung to my legs in all the wrong places. I did like the roll-over logo waistband.
Published 8 months ago by Ginny M

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect-for-me Workout Capri Pants, May 1, 2014
I love these lightweight mesh capri pants. I hate going to the fitness section of clothing stores only to find an array of skin-tight selections. I like my work out clothes to be a bit more modest. I have some junk in the trunk and I don't really want to feel like a stuffed sausage as I complete my run or gym routine. I like the breathable lightweight fabric and the fit. It seems like a good choice for spring. I've seen some of the other reviews call them baggy and unflattering, but they are perfect for my body type and preference. To each her own!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, January 27, 2014
I was looking for capris that aren't skin tight. These are perfect - not too tight and not too loose. I love the pockets too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bunchy at the waist, July 29, 2014
The waist band is smooth and the pockets are a great plus. Wish I had ordered another pair of these instead of the cotton -non pocket knee pants I ordered along with these. The fabric is opaque, does not show through, is not tight anywhere and super light weight. Excellent choice for walking, biking or running errands. The picture shows them to be contoured close to the knee, but they are actually loose at the knee. I like this feature myself, but the picture is misleading.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but, December 26, 2013
Milehikrs (Aurora, CO USA) - See all my reviews
Just be aware that the fabric here is a very light mesh, so you will need to wear something under them. I'm sure they will be very airy and comfortable, but once you start having to add layers, you lose the material's ability to breathe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Baggy, April 2, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally! A Loose fit capri!, October 25, 2014
I have been searching for a pair of capri workout pants with a loose fit. I have returned many because they turn out to be tight fitting, when I what I want is the "old school" loose fit. I say old school because it seems that the predominant style now in exercise capris is the yoga pant.

These fit true to size. I am short, so they fit below the knee rather than at the knee like the photo shows. But that is how all capris fall on me.

This pant works! The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that I would like the material to be a bit thicker. But they work well, the fabric provides coverage, they fall nicely. I like that they have pocket, too. I will order several more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a comfortable, great fit knee pant!, August 21, 2014
My go-to pants! I love the breathable material, the fit as I'm tall (5'11") and they fit my frame and height perfectly. Extremely comfortable and wash and dry great. No shrinking, pilling, and no wrinkles. I wish I could get them in navy blue but not available. I have purchased 3 more pairs as I wear them so often for walking, bicycling and every day, even to the store & coffee shop with a nice tee top. I love these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, March 7, 2014
I love this work out pants. They fit comfortably and make it easy to work out. I am going to buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pant looks good, December 10, 2013
the pants looks great, is very comfortable and fits perfectly. Ideal for exercise or just walk. I like it very much

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them. They are soooo comfortable, November 4, 2014
I now have around 20 of these pants, and, I love them. They are soooo comfortable, and, being short I don't have to hem them. The only drawback is that they snag pretty easily. I actually liked the Champion pants I used to get because they are all black but since they no longer sell them I guess this is it.

Champion Women's Powertrain Knee Pant