Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

on May 1, 2014
I love these lightweight mesh capri pants. I hate going to the fitness section of clothing stores only to find an array of skin-tight selections. I like my work out clothes to be a bit more modest. I have some junk in the trunk and I don't really want to feel like a stuffed sausage as I complete my run or gym routine. I like the breathable lightweight fabric and the fit. It seems like a good choice for spring. I've seen some of the other reviews call them baggy and unflattering, but they are perfect for my body type and preference. To each her own!
0Comment31 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2014
The waist band is smooth and the pockets are a great plus. Wish I had ordered another pair of these instead of the cotton -non pocket knee pants I ordered along with these. The fabric is opaque, does not show through, is not tight anywhere and super light weight. Excellent choice for walking, biking or running errands. The picture shows them to be contoured close to the knee, but they are actually loose at the knee. I like this feature myself, but the picture is misleading.
on January 27, 2014
I was looking for capris that aren't skin tight. These are perfect - not too tight and not too loose. I love the pockets too!
on October 25, 2014
I have been searching for a pair of capri workout pants with a loose fit. I have returned many because they turn out to be tight fitting, when I what I want is the "old school" loose fit. I say old school because it seems that the predominant style now in exercise capris is the yoga pant.

These fit true to size. I am short, so they fit below the knee rather than at the knee like the photo shows. But that is how all capris fall on me.

This pant works! The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that I would like the material to be a bit thicker. But they work well, the fabric provides coverage, they fall nicely. I like that they have pocket, too. I will order several more!
on August 21, 2014
My go-to pants! I love the breathable material, the fit as I'm tall (5'11") and they fit my frame and height perfectly. Extremely comfortable and wash and dry great. No shrinking, pilling, and no wrinkles. I wish I could get them in navy blue but not available. I have purchased 3 more pairs as I wear them so often for walking, bicycling and every day, even to the store & coffee shop with a nice tee top. I love these!
on December 26, 2013
Just be aware that the fabric here is a very light mesh, so you will need to wear something under them. I'm sure they will be very airy and comfortable, but once you start having to add layers, you lose the material's ability to breathe.
on June 5, 2014
Great for hot, humid summers, very airy, but not see thru. Very comfortable , like the length. I have ordered the shorts in the past that were similar, they stopped making them. But these are a nice substitute!
on June 3, 2014
Great light summer pants with pockets! Will certainly purchase many more. Hoping there are multiple colors available. Great for Arizona spring and summer nights!
on March 7, 2014
I love this work out pants. They fit comfortably and make it easy to work out. I am going to buy more.
on November 4, 2014
I now have around 20 of these pants, and, I love them. They are soooo comfortable, and, being short I don't have to hem them. The only drawback is that they snag pretty easily. I actually liked the Champion pants I used to get because they are all black but since they no longer sell them I guess this is it.

See 1 answered question