Champion Women's Double Dry Seamless Full Support Underwire Sports Bra, WMZ Sparkle Pink/Illusion Orange, 38/40 D/DD
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Body: 91% nylon/9% spandex; inner cups: 87% nylon/13% lycra spandex; inner frame: 90% nylon/10% spandex
- Not applicable
- Machine Wash
- Constructed inner bra with triple cushioned underwire for support and comfort
- Back hook and eye for easy on and off
- Tag free
- Moisture management
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The seamless underwire offers seamless comfort with adjustability for full support.
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 6.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0085SLPZS
- Item model number: 6242
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 10, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I run 25 miles a week, do yoga, Zumba and weight lifting and this is the one item I cannot live without. I have slowly collected 7 of these bras over the past 4 years, and the oldest - which has been worn and washed at least 100 times, is still completely functional.
I have tried the other bras which have come into fashion over the past few years (Moving Comfort, newer Champion styles) but this is still my favorite. Here is why.
1. Underwire! I have natural 46 year old boobs, and nothing beats underwire for support!
2. Thin and Cool! - I have a couple of molded cup bras, but by about mile 8 on a South Georgia summer morning, my boobs are sweating buckets. This (#6242) bra has cups comprised of 2 thin layers. The first layer separates and the second layer compresses. In my experience, I do not overheat in this bra.
3. Hooks in Back! - While aesthetically the racer back bras look better, they do a number on my neck and shoulders and are hard to get on and off. This bra is as easy as any other every day bra.
4. Adjustable Straps! I am tall. Some women are short. I am always befuddled as to why anyone would make a bra with non-adjustable straps. These are velcro adjustable, so require less hardware, and I have never had a problem with rubbing or chafing.
5. No Uni-Boob! - While this bra does flatten my boobs (compression tends to do that) it at least keeps them separated on their own sides. This is thanks to the before-mentioned underwire.
6. LOOKS LIKE A BRA TOP! This is the biggest plus.Read more ›
It made my breasts look normal size. I need to get some more of these bras. The product listing does not tell you that the straps are velcro adjustable, what a nice feature. The material doesn't get itchy, feels soft and comfortable. Mary from SOCAL.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was the best gym bra i ever had. It helped support and lift my DD's. Too bad they are no longer being sold. I bought a 40DD although i normally wear a 38DD. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Gina LaIndia
I love champion sports bras. I am a 36DD and it works great for WiiFit exercizes and regular sports play. Read morePublished 6 months ago by msej
It has become my favorite sport Bra, I am 36C and it really make my breast to do not jump while I do my running. I like that its clippable in the back so easy to put on. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Catalina Uribe Mejia
This is my favorite bra ever! I'm so upset Championship has discontinued it! I'm so happy I found one on Amazon in my size, I'm going to baby it and hand wash it and probably never... Read morePublished 10 months ago by 茉莉花
It feels super tight, though it does close, but the girls feel super squished. Can't wear it for longer than a couple hours because it starts to leave marks. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Sariah Devereaux