5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sports Bra for Women with Larger Busts
Published on May 31, 2007 by L. Colunga

3.0 out of 5 stars Good support, but it chafes
This is a very supportive bra. However, I have to limit wearing it to short workouts where I am not moving my arms a lot (such as bike riding for 30 minutes) because it rubs under the arms.
Published on May 24, 2008 by S. Adler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sports Bra for Women with Larger Busts, May 31, 2007
I've always worn 2 sports bras to prevent bouncing etc. This is the first bra I have every been able to wear on its own. I've bought several and I love them all. The underwire is great and doesn't dig in at all. I love the 3-hook adjustable closure and the overall support of the cups. I can wear this bra all day if I have to and it doesn't lose support. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I found this bra sooner!, August 24, 2007
This review is from: Champion Women's Double Dry Seamless Full Support Underwire Sports Bra (Apparel)
This is a super comfortable, easy to wear sports bra. It truly does keep you feeling dry! No matter what the temperature (even in the winter) I am constantly sweating from the neck down! I was thrilled to find this comfortable, yet supportive bra keeping me feeling drier than ever ... even in the humid and hot month of August in NYC! I am usually a 40D, and puchased the 38-40D/DD. It felt a little tighter than I'm use to at first, but it really is the right size for the support that I need when doing my errands and walking around the city, as well as my weekly excersise class. I will definitely repurchase. I only wish it came in red and other pretty colors as it looks great peeking through my sleeveless tops!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra!, September 21, 2007
Champion's High MCR bras really are the best. I've used this brand for the last 15 years, particularly their Sportshape non-wire style and their bras have always delivered. I love this style as it not only offers great support, and for an underwire bra, is very comfy as well. It feels a bit tight at first, they do use compression to support your breasts, but once it's on you'll forget you're even wearing it. Wicks sweat away and you won't even feel how drenched your are, like I get at the gym, until you take it off. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sports bra I have ever had!, May 23, 2008
I have tried several bras and none of them worked. This one holds them in and stops the bounce. I ran for the first time today in 10 years!!! I wear a 34 D, and this one worked perfectly. I love the underwire and the fact that it seperates them so they don't squish together. The support is incredible. I bought a 32/34 D just to make sure it was tight enough and that was the right decision. I am going to buy 2 more just like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING sports bra!, April 17, 2010
As a 34DD, I've always had issues finding a perfect sports bra. Look no further, this is it! Great support, incredible comfort! I don't want to rip it off immediately after wearing it to the gym, it's so comfy! I absolutely recommend this to all my big busted ladies out there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Women of Large Busts, Rejoice!, September 22, 2009
I bought this bra off the Champion website, but I just had to rave about it to Amazon. I checked these reviews before I bought it, but I still really can't believe how much I love this sports bra. It's comfy, flattering, and has amazing support like I've never experienced from any other bra. I jogged in it the other day, which is something I could NEVER do without soreness from my [...] bouncing around, and I was perfectly comfortable. I am a small girl, but I wear either a DD or DDD. I never thought a great, comfortable sports bra existed for women with bustlines as large as mine. I originally felt like I shouldn't have spent almost $50 on this bra, but after receiving it, I realize how worth it it was. I highly, HIGHLY recommend this bra for anyone with a larger bust.

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL BRAS SHOULD BE THIS COMFORTABLE., April 3, 2010
Mary M. (Tustin, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This bra is easy to put on, stays in place, doesn't dig into me and is supportive. I love the velcro adjustable straps, all bras should have them. I didn't realize how much I sweated until I took my bra off!
It made my breasts look normal size. I need to get some more of these bras. The product listing does not tell you that the straps are velcro adjustable, what a nice feature. The material doesn't get itchy, feels soft and comfortable. Mary from SOCAL.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for running, April 21, 2010
This sports bra is alot lighter than my other champion sports bra but just as good at preventing unneccessary bouncing. It is also good at wicking away sweat. I bought the "latte" color and you cannot see it under a white tee.

4.0 out of 5 stars good bra for bigger breasted women, December 6, 2008
I love this bra!! I wear a 38 DD and I am active in kickboxing. This bra gives the comfort and support I need for exercising or even running around town, or doing yard work. No more wearing two bras to exercise, when this ONE will do the job. I think the secret is in the underwire. No Uni-boob here, although there is a comfortable amount of compression.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still wearing 100 washes later., April 24, 2013
I have been wearing this style of bra for almost 6 years. I started with the 36/38 D/DD when I was nursing my baby, and then, afterwards, moved to the 36/38 B/C size. (My normal size is 36C)

I run 25 miles a week, do yoga, Zumba and weight lifting and this is the one item I cannot live without. I have slowly collected 7 of these bras over the past 4 years, and the oldest - which has been worn and washed at least 100 times, is still completely functional.

I have tried the other bras which have come into fashion over the past few years (Moving Comfort, newer Champion styles) but this is still my favorite. Here is why.

PROS:
1. Underwire! I have natural 46 year old boobs, and nothing beats underwire for support!
2. Thin and Cool! - I have a couple of molded cup bras, but by about mile 8 on a South Georgia summer morning, my boobs are sweating buckets. This (#6242) bra has cups comprised of 2 thin layers. The first layer separates and the second layer compresses. In my experience, I do not overheat in this bra.
3. Hooks in Back! - While aesthetically the racer back bras look better, they do a number on my neck and shoulders and are hard to get on and off. This bra is as easy as any other every day bra.
4. Adjustable Straps! I am tall. Some women are short. I am always befuddled as to why anyone would make a bra with non-adjustable straps. These are velcro adjustable, so require less hardware, and I have never had a problem with rubbing or chafing.
5. No Uni-Boob! - While this bra does flatten my boobs (compression tends to do that) it at least keeps them separated on their own sides. This is thanks to the before-mentioned underwire.
6. LOOKS LIKE A BRA TOP! This is the biggest plus. I can wear this bra underneath my mesh, see-thru running tops and it looks like a sports bra top rather than a regular bra.
7. Indestructible! I have machine washed (in a bra bag) and hung to dry my oldest #6242 bra over 100 times and it is still going strong.
8. Comfortable! For me, there has never been any irritation or discomfort while wearing this bra. ever.

CONS:
1. Nipples! If you've got headlights, this bra isn't dimming them. It does have a pocket, so I guess you could put in some sort of thin pad if you wanted. For me, the occasional perky nipple show-through is not bothersome enough for me to put up with overheated boobs all the time.
2) Dingy! After a while, the inner liner (which is white) will start to look dingy. No one else can see, so I really don't mind. Also, if you get a white bra, it will not stay that color. I have two white bras... one is dingy and worn only under shirts with sleeves, and the other (newer) is reserved for when I am wearing my white tanks.
3) Straps Will Show! If you wear racer back tanks (as I do 90% of the time) your bra straps will show. There is no way to avoid this save wearing a racer back bra. Since I cannot do this, I just play with colors and try to semi-coordinate my bra with my top.
4) Not Enough Colors! It is hard to find this bra (#6242) in colors other than black and white. I wish Champion would make it in a variety of colors like aqua, orange, red, etc. If the straps must show at least they could be colorful!

So there you have it. My complete review of my favorite sports bra!