Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Women's Shape Too Sports Bra
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 3, 2014
Most sports bras end up giving me a uni-boob, but THIS bra keeps the ladies apart and in their own space so NO more sweaty crevice . Yep, more than you wanted to know, but is the truth. : )
Fast shipping, great product, thank you
22 comments| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2013
I’m am a 36C. I run a few miles a days and after 30 years of running I’ve tried a lot of sports bras and this one is just fine. No rubbing, breaths well and dries fast. I don’t feel like I have to take it off immediately after a work out. Love the grey and orange color. I ordered the pink one too but beware, it is really bright almost fluorescent.
on July 13, 2013
This bra is comfortable, non-binding and has enough support for jogging. The adjustable straps make all the difference. I'm 5 ft 2 inches with a D cup - to be able to adjust the straps shorter holding the bra securely is the key for a good fit when jogging for me. Plan to buy every color. :)
on January 8, 2015
I don't normally write reviews but I figured I would write one for this bra to help other ladies with the same issues. I hate bra shopping (and jean shopping too but that is another story) and finding a good, supportive sports bra for big boobs is almost impossible so hopefully this review helps someone...

First, let me tell y'all, I LOVE IT! I'm top heavy and I am a gym addict so I am always in the gym and constantly doing high impact exercises. This bra has been a lifesaver. It is supportive and comfortable and helps keep me from knocking myself out with my boobs when I workout.

As for fit, the band is small. I am a full 34DD/DDD depending on the bra and brand but I got a 36DD based on other reviews saying that the band is small and I am glad I did. It fits perfectly and I fasten it on the last set of hooks. This is a good thing as I am about to explain. Most women wear the wrong bra size. When you wear a bra, the band should be fitted since most of the support comes from the band and not the straps. You should hook it on the furthest hook and it should be tight but not uncomfortable. As the band stretches out over time, you move the hooks in. This one rule of thumb, that I got from a friend who is a bra specialist (yes, they REALLY exist), changed my bra life and I applied it to my sports bras as well. When you have big boobs, you HAVE to support them however you can, especially when you workout. I want to do what I can to keep my boobs from eventually looking like tennis balls hanging at the end of socks, ok?! LOL! Anyway, I digress. The main support should be from the band and because these run small, order a full size up from your normal bra size. It should fit comfortably at the furthest hooks.

The shoulder straps are thick and don't cut into my shoulders. They can be worn normal or can be unhooked, crossed and hooked again to be worn as a racer-back. I'm not a fan of racer-back bras since they hurt my shoulders but it's a nice addition and adds some variety to the bra. To each his own.

This bra is extremely supportive! This bra keeps me in place without being uncomfortable or overly restrictive. I did feel that my boobs were pressed down a bit the first few times I wore it but after that, no problems. I do bounce a little but that is normal; the bra keeps me from bouncing to the point where it is an issue and as I said before, it keeps me from knocking myself out with my boobs, lol. Everything stays in place regardless of the exercise I am doing.

This material is light and lets your skin breathe. I sweat a lot and of course my clothing is always soaked when I leave the gym. While my bra will be damp, it's not soaked. Usually the wettest part is the padding around the cups. When you have big girls, you get used to boob sweat. No bra can prevent it but the material wicks sweat away for the most part so I don't have any complaints there.

I only have two small issues with it. The first is that the cups between your boobs come up pretty far and actually leave a bump showing through your top. I believe the point is to create a barrier between your boobs, and to support the top of the bra since it is full coverage so that you don't bounce out of it. It doesn't really bother me but it may bother some people, especially those who wear fitted tops. My other complaint is that there is no padding in the front of the bra so there is no nipple protection. I wear dark shirts or shirts with logos so it pretty much hides any nipple poke-age (yea just invented that word). I guess the bra is lined but not padded so it's not like there is no coverage but any nipple coverage is minimal.

All in all, I love this bra. I have a few of them now and they have all held up really well the last few months.
on July 22, 2013
Kept my 34Ds in place while running but felt like I was wearing body armor. The material is very thick but I wasn't jiggling either!
on August 26, 2012
Love this bra. After taking my measurements I should have gotten a 38, however with the 3 hook options in the back the 38 on the tightest hook wasn't quite enough. The 36 on the loosest hook was perfect. Just remember if you go down a band size you need to go up a cup (and the other way around). Which puts me at a 36DD. It fit perfect! The support is the the best of any sports bra I've ever tried and extremely comfortable. I don't feel like I can't wait to get it off when I'm done working out. Also, you don't have to try and pull this on over your head, which is really nice when you're a little bigger up front. I am a nursing mother and will defiantly get another one of these when my body stops changing so much. Bottom line: if you get the right size, this bra is incredibly supportive, comfortable, and breathes nicely. Champion got it right with this one!
on April 25, 2014
I'll admit, I have a problem: small frame, big bust. It's difficult for me to find regular bras, not to mention sports bras.
I had a Champion Women's Powerback Underwire Sports Bra that I absolutely adored; fortunately I lost some weight, unfortunately the bra didn't fit anymore and for some strange reason the manufacturer decided to discontinue this particular model (Champion, pretty please, could you bring it back?). So I was looking for a replacement.

The Champion Women's Shape Too Sports Bra is not bad; it's very supportive, has underwire and has "real" sizes (as opposed to S/M/XL, etc). However, the front is weirdly shaped and too tall - it shows under the T-shirt and, worse yet, it created that dreaded "uni-boob" effect. It minimizes bouncing but, like another reviewer wonderfully put it, "a woman needs cups"!
on February 5, 2015
Overall a great sports bra for those of us with larger breasts. NOTE: nowhere in the description does it mention that this is an underwire sports bra, and although I try to avoid underwires for working out, it does seem well cushioned and hopefully will not warp or begin to irritate me over time. I am a little perplexed about the sizing but it seems that this is happening for me across brands though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I wear a 34DDD/36DD/36DDD in regular bras depending on the style (smaller band bigger cup works for unlined or soft cup bras and larger band smaller cup for molded cup bras), but these sizes do not work for me for either Champion or Moving Comfort. In this style, I initially tried a 38DD (a "sister size") but the band even on the last hook was uncomfortably tight and the straps would definitely not stretch enough for me to comfortably wear it in the X-back style, which is one of the primary reasons I purchased this bra. I exchanged for a size up - a 40D - and finally found a good fit. Straps will comfortably allow me to wear the bra as normal or crossed, and the middle set of hooks feels comfy with room to tighten if the band stretches over time. I feel well supported for most high-impact activities. Price is very reasonable and hoping to get another color-combo!
on February 12, 2015
I LOVE this bra! In fact, this is the second time I have ordered this specific bra because it does what I need it to do. I've tried others and none have held a candle in comparison. I am very active and I want to be comfortably locked down during workouts. I don't want any bouncing, I don't want a uni-boob, and I want straps that stay put. I simply do not want to be fussing with rearranging myself or fixing straps in the middle of a 10-mile run or an extremely demanding workout. This bra passes all of these tests! It has also held up extremely well. I have 2 of them, have alternated them 5 days a week for almost a year now, and just recently have had the elastic around my rib cage start to give. The underwire has never poked or come out and the straps have held up. Because of how awesome this bra is, I recently ordered 2 more. The bra also runs true to size so order your normal size. If you are active, you will not be disappointed with this bra.
on March 10, 2014
Great bra! I got the 34D (In regular bras, I'm usually a 34C/34D deepening on the brand) and it fits like a glove. Holds down the girls without forming the undesired uniboob syndrome.