Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Women's Shaped T-Back Sport Bra
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 12, 2008
This is my all time favorite sports bra. I own several of them and absolutely love them because the material holds sweat away from my body better than other sports bras, it has AWESOME support (36C) and I LOVE not sporting a "uni-boob" unlike traditional sports bras. The bra stays in place, and is extremely comfortable. It provides a wonderful amount of coverage but not too much. This is the sexiest "support" sports bra that I have ever owned and I'll definitely buy more. Some users may not be crazy about the seams in the front of the bra, but I don't mind them at all--shirt on or shirt off. They lay flat and do not hinder comfort in the least. Don't debate too much on whether or not to get this bra. If you want an awesome sports bra that looks good and provides great support and is really comfortable, buy several.
Have a great workout.
~Chandra
22 comments|100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2009
I wear this sports bra for high impact cardio and it keeps my chest from bouncing. This sports bra has a little shape to it and a little padding, so it doesn't make you look as flat as other supportive sports bras. It is also cute enough to wear on its on and is not see-through.
11 comment|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2009
This is an awesome sports bra! Thick enough so your nipples don't poke anyone's eyes out. Very comfortable and supportive for a smaller bust.
on February 24, 2015
Amazing bra. I wear 36C or 36B and this bra has great support. I can do jumping jacks without any pain at all. I would recommend this bra to anyone looking for something high impact (although I don't know how far the "high impact" part would go as the twins get bigger and bigger). But overall love these.
review image
on May 19, 2013
This sports bra looks great, fits well, and supports PERFECTLY. I'm a 34B, and the reviews were for larger breast sizes, so I wasn't certain I'd feel as supported. But it supports well in high impact movement as well as low impact. I tried it on and it was so wonderful that I immediately purchased two more. When these are worn out, I'd stick with this brand.
on July 12, 2009
A majority of the complaints with this sports bra is that it shows through your shirt. If that's the only trade-off, that's fine by me. I don't really mind people knowing I'm wearing a bra, so that doesn't affect me in the least. I bought this bra because a friend said it gave great support and after trying it out, I couldn't agree more!

I run 2-3 miles every day and must say, I've never felt this kind of support with any other sports bra (including Nike, Reebok and Adidas). It feels as though your breasts are in an anti-gravity chamber, I kid you not. And with my 38C size, that's no small feat!

I'm ordering more, more, more! Love these! Thanks, Champion!
on May 23, 2007
I just bought two of these. (I need to get rid of all my old athletic brassiers, so I am stocking up.) I have worn them each once to the gym, once on the elliptical and once to my step aerobic class. I think it does a good job of shock absorbing. I am not thrilled about the front seams showing through my gym shirt, though. Also, I am not sure if it does a great job of wicking and drying. Since I think shock absorbing is the most important role of a sports brassier, I gave it a high rating. After a few more test runs, I think I will be buying more.
on July 23, 2013
I walk 6 miles every day. Am very self conscious of nipples showing through bra/shirt. I use nipple covers under bra but sometimes they become very sweaty. This is the first sports bra that I can wear with nothing under it. It is not bulky (I don't need to look any larger than I am). I love this bra - the perfect "no show" sports bra.
on September 23, 2008
This is a fantastic bra because it offers both support and nice shaping without any underwires or discomfort. It's my new favorite marathon race bra!
on March 26, 2015
It does show under my fitness tank tops, granted I wore my cycling/spinningg top for the pictures, so it is on the thin side, but that doesn't really bother me. I am going to the gym anyway, and I'm not there to doll up but to sweat. But this is by far the most comfortable sports bra I have ever worn and the ease to put it on and take it off is AMAZING....!! It does however accumulate sweat on the band area, but no big deal, so are other sports bras.
review image review image