5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product
My wife runs a zillion miles a week. I bought her several shorts and tops for Christmas to use in the gym. She did not throw this back at me so I call it a great product.
Published 20 months ago by Hawgfan

2.0 out of 5 stars Built in undies not in the description
I'm giving these two stars for one very specific reason: no where in the description does it say these have built in underwear. If I'd known they had them, I would not have bought them. Without the built in underwear, I'd imagine they would be a four.
Published on March 18, 2011 by Hanshew

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, January 23, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars great length for shorter legs, March 23, 2011
N. eaton "Tasha" (Winston-Salem, NC) - See all my reviews
I'm a short female (5.1) and I have a hard time finding running shorts that are the right length. I also like the snug fit - they don't gape open when I do floor exercises. I ran in mine this morning and they were very breathable and I did not over heat. Although I agree with the built-in-underwear comment - it definitely should have been in the description - I still like the shorts a lot. I'm buying them in every color.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for all activities, May 7, 2011
I use these during step/ bootcamp classes and I like how they fit. I'm 5'4"/ 145. I like how the white 'stripe' on the side adds a slimming effect; bonus! I'd buy this again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Built in undies not in the description, March 18, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good shorts for the price, September 3, 2013
i am 5'2 and 110 lbs. and i ordered an extra small, most times athletic shorts make me look shapeless but these are really body hugging in the right places

4.0 out of 5 stars run a bit small, October 12, 2012
these are nice shorts but they run a bit small. good quality. they have an underwear liner which i'm not used to, but i still really like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fashion Winner, May 15, 2013
A tidy and comfortable addition to my at-home wear! The fabric dries quickly and the styling is modest. I am happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite workout shorts, October 22, 2013
I'm 5'3, 125 lbs and the Small fits great.

I like that there is a lining inside - especially so I don't show anything during a floor workout. :-)

The shorts are easy to move in and a good length.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice running shorts, June 21, 2012
I find these to be nice running shorts that were very reasonably priced when I purchased them. They have a built-in liner as most running shorts of this length, as they are designed to be able to be worn without additional underwear if you want to take full advantage of the shorts' wicking properties. They also have a key pocket. The key pocket is located between the liner and the outer shorts in the back. I actually missed it the first time I wore them because I was looking for the traditional little square pocket like I have in all my other running shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy and lightweight, November 11, 2013
These shorts are awesome! I ordered a medium (I'm 5'5'' and 130 with some junk in the trunk), and they fit just as pictured, very well. I took them on a 10-mile run a few weeks ago and they kept me cool. Very happy with this purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies