Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on August 20, 2012
This sports bra is fabulous. I already own 2 other Champion compression bras, and just like those, this one does a great job of eliminating bounce, which makes for a more comfortable run (and keeps your boobs from getting saggy! Let's be real!!) It wicks sweat away, so it feels great on. I also like this particular compression bra more than the other 2 I have from Champion because the pink color & sweetheart neckline are flattering. Great purchase all around. To the other reviewer who complained of "uni-boob"... this is a compression bra, and that's what compression bras do! For sizing help, I am a 32B, and the small fits great.
on January 9, 2013
I'm a 36C and ordered a size M. This bra is perhaps the best sports bra I have ever owned. Unlike some styles, this really is a high impact, compression bra that will smoosh your girls tightly to prevent ANY movement. As a very active 27 year old who runs, snowboards, rock climbs, and cycles, this bra is everything I need. On my first wear, the bra did cut into my side a little under my armpit, but I didn't have any issues later on.

Note that this is not the bra you would want to wear outside of your exercise routine since, due to its great compression, will make you look at least one-two cup sizes smaller.
on October 2, 2012
I love these bras! I've been on the hunt for a good quality, high impact sports bra that doesn't cost a lot and these fit the bill. I am a 38D/40C and always have a problem getting comfort and functionality for jogging and zumba. The X-Large fits me perfectly. This bra definitely gives me uniboob and squashes me right down - but that's why it's so great! Nothing moves! The rest of the bra is very comfortable too. The pretty colors are just a bonus.
on February 10, 2014
I needed to lose weight but couldn't exercise the way I wanted to as the "girls" were just too heavy. I bought this bra and wear it over an every day bra so the combination gave me the support I needed. I have lost 2 pants sizes and am able to do even more strenuous exercise as I have lost some of that "up-top" weight. The bras still fit fine - I have FIVE of them as I was afraid they would be discontinued.
on June 21, 2012
I just got this bra and tested it out at the gym today. I ordered a large (in bra sizes I'm a 34DD), the large fits great. It gives you uniboob and squashed my girls a bit, but all around it was comfortable when I ran on the treadmill and it does what it's supposed to do. I'd recommend it.
on April 17, 2013
I typically wear two sports bras because I do not like to bounce when I run. With this bra, I need only wear ONE. I love it. I wear a 38 C and the xl fits great. Completely recommend this sports bra!
on May 21, 2013
This is the best bra I've worn for running, and will be purchasing more. It does run a bit small. I wear a 34D and got a Medium. It felt a bit tight the first time I wore it, but after some adjustment on my body, it was fine. It definitely is a compression bra; there is NO jiggle while running. Now I can't stand wearing any other bra--this one's got me spoiled. One tip on removal: pull the front part of the bra up over your breasts, then reach over your head, to the back of the bra, and pull the rest off, over your head -- much less fighting & wriggling that way, especially after a workout, when you're sweaty!
on November 6, 2013
I'm a B cup and got this to squish stuff down for a more male look for a costume, and it worked great. It doesn't work miracles - I still had a little bump happening, but much better than before and enough to get the idea across. I didn't find it too hard to get on and off, and it was surprisingly comfortable. I only started to feel a little discomfort around my armpits after 9 hours of wearing it. It seems like it'd be great for jogging too.
on September 27, 2013
I like these bras, but they don't fit like my old ones.

My old Champion bras stayed put under the breasts better (different material?). These bras tend to ride slightly up into the under curve of the breast, and while they don't ride any higher than that even when in motion, the old way of having the band completely under the breast felt better. In terms of physics, these bras do the same thing as my old ones.
on August 30, 2013
The bra is very supportive, well made with good compression, difficult to get on and almost impossible to take off. I may reorder the medium because my back and shoulders are slightly broad and the small is a little painful. I wish this came with a clasp front. Your back fat will show with this bra but worth it if you are exercising.