5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sports Bra
I have always been an athlete and this is the best sports bra I've had (and at a great price!)
-no nipple show (I am very susceptible to this, so this is a huge plus)
-great support, no bounce (my size is 34C)
-looks great under clothes, no uni-boob. I often wear it under non-workout clothes.
-i recommend it to friends all the time

I highly...
Published 12 months ago by Carly

2.0 out of 5 stars not for bigger than a D
I ordered the large because I'm a 34DD but the cup size was too small and the band was too loose for any real support for running. I had to return it. would probably be great for smaller busted gals.
Published 15 months ago by ezaire75

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sports Bra, August 29, 2013
-no nipple show (I am very susceptible to this, so this is a huge plus)
-great support, no bounce (my size is 34C)
-i recommend it to friends all the time

I highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars not for bigger than a D, May 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra, April 22, 2013
I bought my first one at Sport Chalet and was hooked. I was bummed because they didn't have many other colors in my size so I ordered a handful more here on amazon. They hold everything in place, but still give you a little shape, no more dreaded uniboob. Who says you can't look good while being supported? The straps are adjustable which is great because I'm really short and having short enough straps is a big part when you're looking for support. Also the hook in the back makes it so that you can get this bra on over your head without stretching it out or killing yourself while still getting it tight enough around to keep you held in. If you ever thought that sports bras were too loose to support you or too tight to get on you should check this bra out.
Look at their website for sizing.
So far I've worn this bra for dodgeball, roller derby, and roller derby training and it's been awesome. One thing to note is that you should give it a few light washes first because the bright colors will bleed. Maybe hand wash separately to get the excess color out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fitting sports bra, June 27, 2013
This bra is a must have. Support is great for large breasted women. Runs true to size. I use it for high intensity worout.

1.0 out of 5 stars great no show,not best for run-can't recommend, September 22, 2013
this isn't the most supportive running bra. the no show petals are great (doesn't add a lot of extra padding). durability remains to be seen. the 20ish amazon price is ok, the regular retail price seems too high.
addendum:
I have been using this product for a while now and I can not rec it. While it's true the no show is good and it does not retain odor, it is not a good sports bra. It's not stretchy enough for yoga, it's not supportive enough for running. The material under arms and in front of straps is somewhat scratchy. It does not keep it's shape. It is not the most comfortable sports bra. I can use it enough to get my 20 bucks worth but I wouldn't buy it again unless they make modifications.
I do have several champion bras that I prefer over this product. In the past,my champion sports wear has lasted a decent amount of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the best. The best., October 11, 2013
I love this bra. I love it so much. I am training for a marathon and got this bra originally at a Champion outlet doing my patented "put the bra on in the dressing room and jump up and down for 3 minutes" test and ordered a second from Amazon after I put it through a few long runs and really liked it.

It doesn't chafe. It has REAL ADJUSTMENT for the shoulders. I've worn and washed it at least 2 dozen times since I bought it and always let it air dry and it still keeps its amazing support. It's cute enough that when it gets too hot I'm willing to wear it alone.

I'm 5'4" about 130lbs and wear a 34DD bra and the Medium fit me just fine. I would recommend this bra to anyone who does high impact sports and wants something that is cute but also does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sports Bra, April 16, 2014
Kimberly Steed (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews
I love this sports bra. I have lost 100 lbs, which is so great, but I have been left with lots of skin and sagging. These bras work great for me for high impact workouts and running. Keeps everything in check.

4.0 out of 5 stars Consider the size, August 1, 2014
Alyssa M Moore (GEORGETOWN, KY, US) - See all my reviews
Buy a size up from their stretchier bras unless you like a really snug fit. Holds in place and good coverage for cold days. I like the seperation without a wire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sports bra I've ever owned!, April 25, 2014
I love this bra. I found it at a local sporting goods store and bought one - then loved it so much that I got on Amazon to buy a bunch more (at a better price!).
There is so much shaping in this bra WITHOUT underwire (which I always wear in my non-sports bras). It was amazing how good it looks and how comfortable it is! I would totally wear these for non-sports activities.
Plus the colors they come in are so cute and look nice peeking out from under tank tops - a great way to add more color to your outfit.
The Small fits me perfectly (I'm a 32D). If you want a great looking, comfy sports bra, look no further!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Support with some shape., May 28, 2014
This is a good-looking sports bra with good support and shape for B-C cups, and the higher coverage in the front means no exposure worries. I am wearing it on the tightest hook adjustment, so it may be too big before long but unfortunately doesn't come in an x-small. It is great for me (32/34C), but I don't think it would be supportive enough for a D in high impact activities. Definitely avoids the "uni-boob" look.

Champion Women's The Show Off Bra