5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sports Bra
I have always been an athlete and this is the best sports bra I've had (and at a great price!)
-no nipple show (I am very susceptible to this, so this is a huge plus)
-great support, no bounce (my size is 34C)
-looks great under clothes, no uni-boob. I often wear it under non-workout clothes.
-i recommend it to friends all the time

I highly...
Published 18 months ago by Carly

2.0 out of 5 stars not for bigger than a D
I ordered the large because I'm a 34DD but the cup size was too small and the band was too loose for any real support for running. I had to return it. would probably be great for smaller busted gals.
Published 21 months ago by ezaire75

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sports Bra, August 29, 2013
-no nipple show (I am very susceptible to this, so this is a huge plus)
-great support, no bounce (my size is 34C)
-i recommend it to friends all the time

I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra, April 22, 2013
I bought my first one at Sport Chalet and was hooked. I was bummed because they didn't have many other colors in my size so I ordered a handful more here on amazon. They hold everything in place, but still give you a little shape, no more dreaded uniboob. Who says you can't look good while being supported? The straps are adjustable which is great because I'm really short and having short enough straps is a big part when you're looking for support. Also the hook in the back makes it so that you can get this bra on over your head without stretching it out or killing yourself while still getting it tight enough around to keep you held in. If you ever thought that sports bras were too loose to support you or too tight to get on you should check this bra out.
Look at their website for sizing.
So far I've worn this bra for dodgeball, roller derby, and roller derby training and it's been awesome. One thing to note is that you should give it a few light washes first because the bright colors will bleed. Maybe hand wash separately to get the excess color out.

2.0 out of 5 stars not for bigger than a D, May 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the best. The best., October 11, 2013
I love this bra. I love it so much. I am training for a marathon and got this bra originally at a Champion outlet doing my patented "put the bra on in the dressing room and jump up and down for 3 minutes" test and ordered a second from Amazon after I put it through a few long runs and really liked it.

It doesn't chafe. It has REAL ADJUSTMENT for the shoulders. I've worn and washed it at least 2 dozen times since I bought it and always let it air dry and it still keeps its amazing support. It's cute enough that when it gets too hot I'm willing to wear it alone.

I'm 5'4" about 130lbs and wear a 34DD bra and the Medium fit me just fine. I would recommend this bra to anyone who does high impact sports and wants something that is cute but also does the job.

1.0 out of 5 stars great no show,not best for run-can't recommend, September 22, 2013
this isn't the most supportive running bra. the no show petals are great (doesn't add a lot of extra padding). durability remains to be seen. the 20ish amazon price is ok, the regular retail price seems too high.
addendum:
I have been using this product for a while now and I can not rec it. While it's true the no show is good and it does not retain odor, it is not a good sports bra. It's not stretchy enough for yoga, it's not supportive enough for running. The material under arms and in front of straps is somewhat scratchy. It does not keep it's shape. It is not the most comfortable sports bra. I can use it enough to get my 20 bucks worth but I wouldn't buy it again unless they make modifications.
I do have several champion bras that I prefer over this product. In the past,my champion sports wear has lasted a decent amount of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fitting sports bra, June 27, 2013
This bra is a must have. Support is great for large breasted women. Runs true to size. I use it for high intensity worout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds secure without smushing, January 2, 2015
This review is from: Champion Women's The Show Off Bra (Apparel)
This has become my go-to sports bra. my first couple are starting to wear out, so I picked up a couple more, and they are as good as the first couple.

I'm about a 36D, run 10-20 miles per week. (including training and racing 5ks, 10Ks, 10-miles, and soon a half-marathon) I occasional throw in a bit of yoga. This bra is the only one I've found that manages to hold the girls in place as I run, securely and separately, I've just about worn out my first two after 2 years of heavy use, so I asked for 2 more for Christmas, in different colors.
I absolutely love that it keeps everything tight and secure against painful bouncing *without* resorting to the awkward pain of trying to smush the girls flat.

Other highlights that beat out other running bras I've tried:
--Modesty petals nicely prevent telltale bumps under thin running shirts, even on cold days.
--In many hundred of miles, I've had no problems with chafing or blistering from any part of the bra

Other notes:
Being a little thick and padded, the bra does absorb some sweat, but wicks the worst off the skin. Overall, the breathability and dry-wicking is "fine.." easily as good as anything out there that gives enough support for D cups.

Getting the bra on and off is not the easiest - it has hook-and-eyelet on the back to tighten things up once it's on, but it doesn't unlatch entirely --so you still put it on over-the-head like a shirt. It doesn't bother me - especially since the benefit is better support, but some people might not like it.

Adjustable shoulder straps give an appropriate range of size, with the mechanics of it not causing me any chafing problems.

Wear and tear: these bras have outlasted most, under heavy use and less than gentle cleaning..
I throw in the washing machine, in a net bag, on cool (occasionally on warm, if they've been stuck in a suitcase) with my other workout clothes... I drip dry sometimes, but they end up in the dryer a lot....the first pair of these have lasted almost 2 years--they are showing some very light wear and staining, but still worthy enough for yoga and shorter weeknight runs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of support, September 26, 2013
Natalie Rose (Baltimore, Maryland) - See all my reviews
I am 34-36 A cup size, 5'5, 140 lbs. I ordered this in medium, and it fits well. I bought 6 bras from Amazon to update my bra rotation. I plan to wear this for yoga. It's higher cut, so I won't be showing off too much skin while doing a Vinyasa. There are convertible straps in the back, which is good for different yoga shirts. It's also a super cute color, so it will look great peeking out from under a little yoga shirt! This bra has great padding in the front (a bit more than expected), so it gives a nice lift and shape under shirts. I'm hoping the padding while hold up across washings, so I'm planning on laying out to air dry after I wash it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, but fit is off., August 12, 2014
giabella (NIAGARA FALLS, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
Nice sports bra, but fit is off. I wear a 34/36 C in bras. I had originally ordered 2 of these in Medium from another site. The band size was good, but the bra part squished my girls. I ordered the Large from Amazon and the chest is good, but the band is really loose. I'm going to keep them anyway. I'll run them through the dryer the first time. I accidentally did that with another sports bra and it shrunk a lot..

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sports Bra, April 16, 2014
Kimberly Steed (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews
I love this sports bra. I have lost 100 lbs, which is so great, but I have been left with lots of skin and sagging. These bras work great for me for high impact workouts and running. Keeps everything in check.

Champion Women's The Show Off Bra