Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Women's Training Tee,Black,Medium
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: Medium|Color: Black|Change
Price:$11.03 - $24.00

on June 27, 2012
I bought an XXL to accomodate a larger chest (DD). It fits really nicely across the chest. For that size, however, I would have expected the tee-shirt to be wider, with bigger arms. This is not the case. For my body shape, it fits perfectly (I have since bought more in different colours), but for women who are on the more ample side, I would imagine that the arms and the hips would be way too tight in the XXL. It fits loosely around the neck so it doesn't make me feel constricted. The material is wonderful, keeps me cool. I really see the benefits of having tee-shirts that are built for exercise, rather than just using old tee-shirts from around the house. The pink is quite see-through but with a black exercise bra one can retain one's modesty! I imagine the white is even more transparent. So bear that in mind when choosing colours!

I love the shirt and will give it top marks, but I AM disappointed that so much of the exercise wear around seems to be geared to smaller women, including this tee-shirt. Doesn't that kind of defeat the point? Women who are trying to lose some weight and get healthier should be encouraged and some nice exercise clothes that fit well would go a long way in doing that. Not many sportswear brands seem to be taking up that challenge. This tee-shirt is now my favourite exercise shirt - but it is a shame that bigger sizes are not available for larger women to feel its incredible comfort. I am by no means large (apart from in the chest) and the XXL gives me a slim fit - surely there must be something wrong with that. I also think that for the XXL (and larger) sizes, a wider range of available colours would have been nice. I am so tired of seeing the full range of colours in the stick-thin sizes, and only basic options in the larger ones.
on February 10, 2011
I bought a bunch of these shirts to work out in. I sweat profusely and need something that is comfortable in the Houston heat and these are great. The only complaint I really have is the arms are a little snug and I got an XL for the extra room when usually I wear a L.
on September 12, 2011
I bought this in cyber pink at my local sporting store, and I do not think I will buy another one.

I normally wear size small in shirts, so I bought this training tee in small. After working out in this tee several times, I realized that the shirt is a bit too sung on me (even the neck area, too), which makes me feel a little uncomfortable as I sweat; in addition, I feel that the material of this shirt is somewhat thick.

My body is on the slim side, small bust; and if I find this shirt kind of sung and feel a bit uncomfortable during my workout, imagine someone with bigger bust size and whose body is not on the slim side would feel in this tee. I suggest one to order this tee one size up; however, I am not sure how it would look on the person.

(I would recommend UA tees to someone who is looking for a workout tee that is loose- and dry- fit, and it actually feels a lot more comfortable. [...])
on August 10, 2011
I ordered the white one, tried it on for fit, and threw away the packaging. I didn't realize that it was transparent. Once I start to sweat it'll be even more so! Spend the extra $$ and get a color! I ordered a size larger after I checked out the reviews. The arms are still a little snug, but I also have larger arms.
on June 25, 2012
This shirt is cut to fit someone with a very pudgy torso and tiny skinny arms. I think they made a mistake when they cut these shirts and decided to get rid of them by trying to sell them online where people don't have the chance to try them on. even holding up the shirt in the air, you can see something went funny wrong with the pattern. If you have a plump treetrunk of a torso and arms like toothpicks then this shirt will fit you good. I,m sending them back.
on July 26, 2012
I really appreciate the quality of this shirt, and I really want to like it. The fabric is durable, comfortable, and breathable, and if it fit properly, I would wear it to go running, practice martial arts, lifting weights, hiking--you name it. Too bad it's the cut of the shirts that I have trouble with--I think it was designed for people with Spongebob-like bodies!

Even as a very petite girl (4'11", 105 lbs), I find the size XS shirt too tight around the neck and arms. I actually have pretty skinny arms, so the sleeves are just big enough to let me rotate my shoulder joints in full circles. But if you usually wear size XS and have toned arms and shoulders, it'll definitely be too tight. The v-neck goes way higher on my neck than shown on the model, so it might as well just be a round neck shirt instead of a v-neck. I would order one size up, but then the waist area would be way too loose.

As for colors, I got Parakeet, White, and Hibiscus. The White is definitely see-through as some reviewers have mentioned. The Parakeet looks like a shade of blue in the image, but the actual shirt is closer to sea-green. The Hibiscus color looks exactly the same as in the image.

Again, I really want to like this shirt because of the quality of the material, but because my body isn't shaped like Spongebob, I will be returning it. I'm probably better off jogging in a sport bra.
on February 7, 2012
I'm keeping the one I have because it was on sale, but I'm not really a fan. It runs small (I'd say) I sized up from my normal M to an L and it is rather boxy and shapeless (which doesn't really matter since it's a workout shirt, but that makes it loose and prone to chafing on the sides).

I will say that it does do a nice job of wicking moisture away; however, and this may be just me, but this shirt made me smell terrible. After being outside in the warm sun all day I could smell myself without lifting my arms which doesn't normally happen...at least not to that extent (yes, I was wearing my normal deodorant) and I own similar shirts and have never had this issue. It might just be the type of material (100% polyester vs other shirts I have that have Elastine in them).

I won't be buying more of these, though other Champion gear I have is quite nice :)
on February 19, 2016
Got one in black and one in the hot pink color. I do like that it is fitted without being too tight or constricting,

I got this for a few reasons:

1) I like to be able to see my posture and form when exercising and when i wear a big oversize T-shirt i can't gauge my posture at all. Some reviews say it is tight in the arms, I have very small arms so it was not tight, but it was more fitted than many shirts.

2) My gym requires no tank-tops or bare mid-riffs (no exposed skin in contact with the machines) so the fit of these is pretty good.

3) I also really like the wicking feature to not feel sweaty and gross, especially after using the cardio equipment. This shirt manages to go a few uses before smelling like it could use a wash, which is nice. It largely does not wrinkle, even after I workout and stuff it in my gym bag and it gets buried at the bottom of my gym locker. The v-neck is a bit more stylish than a regular old t-shirt, and this is comfortable and not stiff feeling

4) I often encounter acquaintances and workmates and the occasional supervisor or client at the gym, and if I am wearing a ratty old t-shirt I feel awkward looking so disheveled. This training tee gives a clean, polished look that is not sloppy or too revealing. I bought this immediately after I saw someone from my company at my gym, she didn't know me, but she mentored women, and for years I hoped she could become my mentor, and here she was at the gym, she was on one of the bikes, the bike next to her was available, but I felt like I looked too sloppy in my ratty, wrinkled, kinda sweaty t-shirt that I didn't go over and introduce myself. She was in simple but neat and matching sweats. You never know when you are going to see someone important, so even though i have a million t-shirts, I considered this a good investment if I can make a business connection chatting with someone at the gym.

CONS:

I took a star off because the arms are a little too form-fitting and it is a bit too snug fitting through the upper shoulder, above the bust, below the armpit area. I am small here, that is not my figure, it is the shirt. Not so much so that it obstructs or limits the workout, but enough to notice.
on April 9, 2012
I bought this tee but when I used it to the gym, I could feel the heat while exercising which doesn't happens with other brands I owned (UA, Adidas, Reebook, and general department stores brands). Also doesn't fit nicely.
I bought this shirt at a store, and knowing that sizes can vary greatly from manufacturer to manufacturer I held up my usual "medium" and knew it would be too tight. I bought a large and the fit is nice. It gave me a little room but was more on the fitted side. It's perfect for biking, walking and just throwing on with a pair of jeans or capris for a nice tshirt. Overall, really no complaints. I, in fact, have gone back to buy two more in different colors and I thought they fit the bill for what I was looking for, a shirt that stayed dry, didn't shrink when I washed it and doesn't wrinkle up.

I would definitely recommend, but would caution to go up a size if you do not like a snug fit.