Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Women's Training Tank,White,Medium
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 11, 2011
It does breathe as advertised, your sweat will evaporate quickly. the cut is a little boxy for my taste, in the picture it looks like it is cut in more for a woman. it might be because I am more flat chested than the model. I am a 34 B. The fabric is slippery, but not stretchy.
on October 13, 2010
I love this shirt! I use to run about 30 miles a week and this shirt was probably one of my favorite to wear. It's very durable, very comfortable, and doesn't ride up when running. It does what is says and provides great moisture wicking. It's also priced well. I highly recommend it to anyone.
on July 20, 2012
I ordered 2 in black to wear when I jog and they arrived yesterday. I usually wear a size large and ordered large. Fit's great! Loose enough to move comfortably and not accentuate bulges, but doesn't fit like a sack. I'm 5'5". I'm not slim or flat-chested. I'm working on losing 15 lbs to be a comfortable size 10, currently size 12. I give you that information so you have an idea of my body type. The material is really light and will work great with a sports bra underneath. I hope this helps you buy this item. If a large usually fits you well (not tight), then buy a large for this item. I'm getting ready to order the red one and the white one.

***UPDATE*** I ordered XL not L like I stated in review. Sorry, for my error.
on March 3, 2011
I have worked out in this shirt a few times now and it is great. For this price I highly recommend you buy more than one.
on July 8, 2011
Product is well made and very comfortable. Sizing is a bit smaller than I thought it would be, but only through the hips. It moves great with your body not causing any chaving. Love this shirt and will purchase more.
on July 24, 2011
I ordered two of these shirts and am not pleased because they are not true to size. I usually wear a 1X but because workout clothes usually run small I ordered a 2X. Even a 2X is still to small.
on May 26, 2011
Super comfy, longer in the torso which I like, breathable fabric and perfect for running. The price is the best I've found on-line and the shipping was super fast. Don't understand why different colors are more expensive, but the black is an excellent deal!
on September 19, 2011
This is a great shirt for working out. It keeps you cool and dry. The white is quite sheer, so beware if you are interested in this color. Also, it wrinkles easily in the dryer, so I have to iron it after washing.
on July 13, 2012
This top, paired with the Champion's Women's cotton Stretch Shorts, has converted me to a Champion brand loyalist.

I exercise 3 days a week and money was REALLY tight at the time I found these so I only got one shirt and one pair of shorts. A fitness outfit for about $30 is a pretty good deal I thought. Especially since my skin is sensitive, so I can't get really form-fitting synthetic materials since the fabric friction makes me itch.

It does it's job very well - whatever I sweat gets sucked into the shirt, so I never have a problem with chafing or itchy skin from dried sweat lingering on my body. Since I only have the one shirt I wash it on hand after every workout. I bought this outfit 6 - 8 weeks ago, and there's been no fading, no stretching, no loose threads....the shirt has shown zero sign of wear and tear. I'm thoroughly impressed. I'm also petite and sometimes have problems with the way armholes are cut in shirts - the fabric at the armpit area will bunch or rub against my armpits. I didn't have that problem here either, and the shirt fell to about the middle of my hips.

It's so light that I barely feel like the shirts on me, yet the loose parts of the fabric never get in the way or snag on anything. I'm just really surprised that the top can be so roomy and not be cumbersome at all.

Highly recommend for a durable, reasonably priced workout top.
on January 17, 2013
This shirt fits weird.

It's a bit short. For exercising, longer shirts are preferred so that they dont have to be constantly adjusted. However, the picture clearly shows the length.

The armholes are large. They dip about an inch or so below my bra, which is not high cut. Since I just work out at home, it isnt a big deal. I wouldnt like it if I worked out in public though.

It has an odd, boxy shape that doesnt flatter a womans body in any way.

The mesh-ness of the material makes it partially translucent. Again, not a problem for me, but irritating if I was at a gym. On the good side, the mesh-ness makes it lightweight and cool. Sweat is also not absorbed by this fabric, so it isnt just sitting on you making you cold and gross feeling. It still feels dry and lightweight at the end of a work-out.

Over-all: a cheap shirt to work out in. There are many better ones out there, but this is much better than exercising in an old cotton shirt. Acceptable for home use.