4.0 out of 5 stars nice shirt for working out
It does breathe as advertised, your sweat will evaporate quickly. the cut is a little boxy for my taste, in the picture it looks like it is cut in more for a woman. it might be because I am more flat chested than the model. I am a 34 B. The fabric is slippery, but not stretchy.
Published on August 11, 2011 by Ms Muffintop

1.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size
I ordered two of these shirts and am not pleased because they are not true to size. I usually wear a 1X but because workout clothes usually run small I ordered a 2X. Even a 2X is still to small.
Published on July 24, 2011 by staci

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shirt for working out, August 11, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Tank, October 13, 2010
I love this shirt! I use to run about 30 miles a week and this shirt was probably one of my favorite to wear. It's very durable, very comfortable, and doesn't ride up when running. It does what is says and provides great moisture wicking. It's also priced well. I highly recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great!, July 20, 2012
I ordered 2 in black to wear when I jog and they arrived yesterday. I usually wear a size large and ordered large. Fit's great! Loose enough to move comfortably and not accentuate bulges, but doesn't fit like a sack. I'm 5'5". I'm not slim or flat-chested. I'm working on losing 15 lbs to be a comfortable size 10, currently size 12. I give you that information so you have an idea of my body type. The material is really light and will work great with a sports bra underneath. I hope this helps you buy this item. If a large usually fits you well (not tight), then buy a large for this item. I'm getting ready to order the red one and the white one.

***UPDATE*** I ordered XL not L like I stated in review. Sorry, for my error.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt for the price, March 3, 2011
Brooke Benton (Mt. Pleasant, MI USA) - See all my reviews
I have worked out in this shirt a few times now and it is great. For this price I highly recommend you buy more than one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size, July 24, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Breathable and fast drying!, July 8, 2011
Winnie (Park City, UT) - See all my reviews
Product is well made and very comfortable. Sizing is a bit smaller than I thought it would be, but only through the hips. It moves great with your body not causing any chaving. Love this shirt and will purchase more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 26, 2011
Super comfy, longer in the torso which I like, breathable fabric and perfect for running. The price is the best I've found on-line and the shipping was super fast. Don't understand why different colors are more expensive, but the black is an excellent deal!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for working out, September 19, 2011
This review is from: Champion Women's Training Tank Top (Apparel)
This is a great shirt for working out. It keeps you cool and dry. The white is quite sheer, so beware if you are interested in this color. Also, it wrinkles easily in the dryer, so I have to iron it after washing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, February 20, 2012
I love this work out shirt, it has fast wicking and keeps it shape wash after wash!The best thing is that while lifting weights, the arm band don't pinch or chaffe!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice, April 14, 2012
These tanks are comfortable as long as you have slim hips. I have slim hips and the bottom of the tank just fits.