Chan Luu is a designer of jewelry, accessories, and ready to wear. Originally from Vietnam, she moved to Boston in 1972 and earned a B.A. in Business Administration from Boston University. In 1975, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her dreams of becoming a fashion designer by receiving a degree in Fashion Design at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. Shortly thereafter she opened her own boutique located in Rolling Hills Estates, carrying European designer clothing and accessories for women. In 1996, she began designing her own accessories marking the start of Chan Luu, Inc.
Chan Luus trademark is her artistic skill in combining organic shapes with contemporary ideas to create a line thats unique, wearable, and hand-made. Known for her beautiful wrap bracelets which come in an array of hand-cut semi-precious stones, sterling silver, gold vermeil, and custom-dyed leathers, Chan continues to be a trend leader in fashion today. Her pieces have been featured in the top fashion magazines and have adorned Hollywoods hottest celebrities.
Whether your style is modern/bohemian, or simple and classic, Chan Luu jewelry gives you the perfect tools to style your own fashion canvas.
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- ASIN: B005LU2TXK
- Item model number: BS-2803 MULTI RED
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 26, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: