5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so lucky
Published on April 18, 2011 by Mark Mark

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best choice
I purchased this cologne and although I felt that it was expensive it was worth a shot. The initial aroma was fine however it dissipated very quickly. It would have been worth the money if the aroma lasted, but at this price you can buy two other colognes that have a chance at lasting at least an hour or two.
Published 11 months ago by Seymour Tenenbaum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so lucky, April 18, 2011
This review is from: Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 1.7 Fluid Ounce (Misc.)
I bought this product 3 months ago, and ever since I have had nothing but compliments from both sexes, women more particularly. I have lots of girlfriends, and girl friends and all of them rave and relish on how great I smell all the time. They always want to lean in closer for a better smell. Even family member and my bros ask what that wonderful fragrance is! But its the ladies guys...this is the cologne to get. I haven't wore cologne since I was in high school, but ever since I bought this I have had more success with the ladies...let me tell you. I don't always tell my secret though on what I'm wearing so I tell people the "redneck" way of saying the name of the cologne, Blue D. Channel...lol! But yes, this is the Cream of the crop...or I should say Creme dela Creme! Just buy it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 19, 2012
I bought the trial size due to the price of the product and the fact that I was completely unfamiliar with the scent. It is the best smelling fragrance I have ever tried. In a few days I received tons of complements and my wife loves it!!!! I will buy the bigger bottle on my next Amazon order. The trial size is more expensive than other trial fragrances. It cost about $12 for the tiny vial. It was worth it for me because I do not care to go to department stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars I reccomend this to all Men, January 12, 2013
It was truly great. The fragrance is out of this world. Women get ready you won't be able to control yourself

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't bumped into someone that didn't ask me what I was wearing for a fragrance!, November 14, 2012
Chanel has some amazing products , but in the past, I haven't been terribly impressed with their male fragrances. That was, until I tried Bleu. I had sampled it in a department store and instantly fell in love with it. I really like that this has a fresh, cleaner and lighter smell than most Chanel products. It's long lasting too. The notes will linger on for a while and captivate from start to finish.

Fellas, if you looking for THAT cologne that will draw a woman closer to you and spark a conversation, then look no further (of course it doesn't help to be good looking too, lol)

Keep this cologne in handy in your arsenal fragrances for courting and conquests :)

Happy Shopping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cologne for men., December 26, 2011
J. Childs (Knoxville, TN) - See all my reviews
Gentlemen, let me just say: I got this as a Christmas gift and in little over 24hrs, I have had so many compliments. One spray is all it takes! One of my favorite colognes ever!!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice fragance, February 4, 2014
It was truly great the fragrance is very nice and women get ready you won't be able to control yourself

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best choice, September 27, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake., September 6, 2013
Not even close to the real Chanel bleu bottle and box is different. Beware this is not the real thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Killer Smell, August 30, 2013
Love this cologne, probably my new favorite. I have Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue but this is my new favorite

5.0 out of 5 stars The best - The finest, August 4, 2013
The best of Chanel for Men, the finest for the men that loves the best, you can't go wrong with it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›