Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: How to Change the Life You Have For the Life You Want (The Self Help Bible Book 2)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 17, 2012
After I had such positive success with the first volume, I had to get the second. Once again this wonderful book has helped me further my positive attitude and outlook on life,my work and my family life. All parts of the book make perfect sense and allow you understand yourself,and how to tackle those unhelpful negative thoughts,and to overcome those situations that before I would rather walk away from. Amanda has done a fantastic job in making the second volume just as good as the first and needs to be commended on her hard work and for the care and effort she has taken to make these two wonderful volumes feel so personal to the reader. Its just as if she has sat with you and written it just for you.

So If you want to change those unhelpful habits,and get rid of those negative thoughts and change yourself for the better than get this book. Thank you again Amanda for helping me take back control. IT REALLY DOES WORK.
on June 4, 2012
I read About Self Esteem and How to Be Confident (The Self Help Bible) first and found it very good, so it was an easy decision to get this one too. Written in a similar style with simple explanations and lots of exercises to do, this book is as informative and effective as the first book. There are some brilliant ideas for changing the way you think and feel and having read and applied the ideas, I have to say I'm feeling much more positive and in control of my life. I'm still working on some issues which have troubled me for a long time but feel now much more confident that I can at last overcome them. Great little book.
on January 17, 2012
I've only had the Self Help Bible for about a week (started with Volume 2) and right off the back I could tell that the author Amanda Ball had an understanding of what I was going through and had the writing skills and knowledge to write it in such a way I could grasp. I'm not a big time reader so I was pleasantly surprised when I found out how easy it was to read and follow the exercises placed in the book(which I thought was a nice and needed touch). I hate to say it; after only following the book for roughly a week but yeah I definitely have noticed an change, I've definitely had the extra perk in my step when getting up for work and at the workplace, my co-workers can testify to that. Highly recommended. (Plan on getting Volume one soon too, backwards, heh, I know :) )
on May 1, 2016
This book provides ways to challenge your thought processes about things that have happened in the past. There are questions throughout the book so that you can choose to "reframe" situations and adjust your thought processes.
on June 8, 2012
Ever since my divorce in 2010, I have filled myself with these types of books! I sometimes have wished I had read them prior to marriage for a better understanding of relationships. This book is a awesome pick me up, helps you set goals for the future and give you great insight on positive thinking. Don't second guess yourself whether to get this book, just get it! Read it and enjoy it, then practice what you have learned.
on September 4, 2011
I've been fascinated with the concept of "How to Change the Life You Have For the Life You Want"
There are 2 lives for all of us ... the life we live and the "unlived" life within us.This book gives you the tools to show you how to change your life.
Read this book! If you have ever felt like you've lost your footing or your purpose in your life (and if you haven't, who are you?), this book will change you in some way. Get a Copy at the earliest, Read it and realize it..You will really start to enjoy your life after reading this..Sure.
Please, read this book if you haven't already!
on September 4, 2011
The Self Help Bible is an excellent tool for learning how to live a rewarding and well balanced life. The book covers various areas such as unhelpful habits and behaviors and how to change them. If your life is unmanageable, SHB offers a way to regain control of your life using the principles of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). Read the book and find that 'new way of living'. I did and it really opened my mind to positive changes.
on April 28, 2013
This book has really moved me and came into my life at a very stressful time. I haven't given it the full support of writing in a journal, but plan to....very good read!
on September 4, 2011
This self Help Bible is worth of my life. Changed my life in many factors. Found a peace of Mind and better life. Calm and serene atmosphere in my family. My children studied this knowledge and works well in their school life. worth of price and the change of life as I want to betterment.

How to Change the Life You Have For the Life You Want (The Self Help Bible)
on September 4, 2011
I always felt like my life never had much meaning to it and everyday was just another boring day. But after reading this book, my views on my life have changed for the better. Everyday is a gift, and let's not take that for granted. This is a great motivational book that I highly recommend.