5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album
Published 20 months ago by Todd

1.0 out of 5 stars Change My Mind
I didn't like one song! The amplification of Cyrus's voice was horrid. I have all his CD's. I have enjoyed them all. This one, I am sorry I wasted my money buying.
Published 13 months ago by Leda Carmody

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, November 4, 2012
This review is from: Change My Mind (Audio CD)
This is one of those rare albums where every cut is good - some better than others - but not a throwaway here. The music varies from southern fried rock (Change My Mind) to fun barroom boogie (Stomp) to Billy Ray's trademark storytelling ballads (That's What Daddy's Do). The intimate collection of songs gave me good insight into what's been going on in Billy Ray's life lately and reminded me of his talent as a singer-songwriter. He's really good - and really underrated.

1.0 out of 5 stars Change My Mind, June 8, 2013
Leda Carmody (Jacksonville, Florida) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD by BRC, October 30, 2012
This review is from: Change My Mind (Audio CD)
I think this is one the best albums that Billy Ray has put out in a while. I love the variety of music, from soft ballads to rockin country to fun sing along songs like Stomp. If you haven't heard Billy Ray's music in a while, you really should take a listen to this. You'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CD!, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Change My Mind (Audio CD)
This cd is Billy at his best. As good as his best works, which are many. He wrote, or co-wrote all the songs which is a big plus. It was also great to see Don Von Tress writing a great song with BRC. BRC is one of the most underated recording artists ever. He consistently puts out great albums...far better than most of the music being played on radio. His voice is heads above the current crop of singers. He's country and southern rock and can do it better than most.

5.0 out of 5 stars Billy Ray- Changed my mind, December 24, 2012
This review is from: Change My Mind (Audio CD)
I bought this for my wife who is a huge Billy Ray fan, and she said she likes it. I am not a country fan, so I haven't listened to it personally.

4.0 out of 5 stars Change my mind, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Change My Mind (Audio CD)
I liked this some of the songs they drown him out but it is still a good CD I like Billy Rae I prefer his Christian CDs though. This is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Checking Out, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Change My Mind (Audio CD)
Having bought Billy's 2009 album Back to Tennesee, I have to say this is a nice follow up. The music takes elements from country, but also hard Southern rock which is something I never thought Billy Ray would do. The lyrics are personal and heartfelt, taking the thought and feelings he had at the time of all the scandal and the possible breakup of his marriage and transfers tem to music. I would've perfered a more mid tempo version of I'm so Miserable (from his '92 debut) but the rock-tinged do-over is still cool. If you're a fan buy this, if you doubt Cyrus' ability to make a good album, buy this because either way you won't be disappointed. Rock on Billy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Change My Mind by Billy Ray Cyrus, November 9, 2013
This review is from: Change My Mind (Audio CD)
All of Billy Ray Cyrus albums are great and tell a story of his life and the changes he has made!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love BRC Music, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Change My Mind (Audio CD)
I love this album and play it all the time. Hope to see more new albums come out, I love BRC's music, movies and book. Been a devoted fan since the beginning.

2.0 out of 5 stars Was a big dissapointment, May 25, 2013
This review is from: Change My Mind (Audio CD)
I was expecting alot better album.
I didn't like the style of music, it was a little edgee, it defenetly not the country music of the past.
I would not refer this album to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Change My Mind
Change My Mind by Billy Ray Cyrus (Audio CD - 2012)
Rate and Discover Movies