5.0 out of 5 stars Better sound than the onboard audio
I'm using this with my Raspberry Pi to do music streaming from iTunes. Works great and the sound is better than the Pi's onboard output.
Published 17 months ago by M. L. Goodson

2.0 out of 5 stars Stupid thing broke after a week :(
Worked fine extra loud for a week..then all of a sudden the bass was all gone and was just treble. Equalizing didn't help either xP
Published 17 months ago by Loch Ness

5.0 out of 5 stars Better sound than the onboard audio, April 3, 2013
M. L. Goodson (Davis, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 7.1 Channel USB External Sound Card Audio Adapter (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, May 13, 2012
I ordered this for my Macbook white to hopefully solve the problem of me needing to purchase a new laptop and it worked. A headphone jack broke off in my computer, and no one has been able to remove it, thus leaving me with no sound and a virtually useless computer. This actually was a great quick fix that a friend showed me. You just have to go into system preferences and choose it to be your main audio device! I'm so happy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 7.1 ch. USB External Sound Card Audio Adapter works great., November 16, 2012
cc2009 (Fullerton, CA USA) - See all my reviews
When the audio slot on my computer stop working, I bought this 7.1 Ch. USB External Sound Card Adapter. It only costs a little bit over $3 and it works great. What I like the most is that it help amplify the audio.

UPDATE: 3/29/2013

The part that come in contact with the audio jack broke inside the device last week even though I did not unplug and plug in regularly. It doesn't work anymore. It was poorly built. I have to buy a different one (Logitech USB To 3.5mm Jack Audio Adapter)at Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splitting audio for recording, February 16, 2013
If you want to record for YouTube or just need to handle multiple channels with your friends, this is perfect. All you need in a program called "Virtual Audio Cable" and done!

For Win7: Install the software, and plug card in. Use "Audio Repeater (MME)" and select your internal sound device. For me this is the stereo mix from Realtek. Then for wave out, select the card "Speakers (C-Media Headphones)" and click start. This will allow you to hear games (whatever you are playing) through the speakers and headphones. Meanwhile, you have Skype/Vent going straight to the sound card by selecting it in setup/preferences.

Please note, applications that have the volume set high (iTunes does this) will sound very low quality. Just lower the volume on the application (for iTunes, just lower the bar top left) and the quality will restore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Audio jack, July 26, 2013
Great item which sounds great. I recommend this product which also has volume control on it. From the moment plug it in I can hear the difference in the audio compare the previous one that I have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sounds Great!, December 9, 2012
The 7.1 Channel USB External Sound Card Audio Adapter "sounds great." I gave it four stars because it does not have functional software that enables you to control volume and tones. The volume has to be adjusted through the program you are running, such as VLC or Windows Media player (s). Nevertheless, the sound quality is excellent, and the product is well worth the price and the wait (ships from China).

5.0 out of 5 stars Allows your old headsets to work with Newer laptops, August 26, 2013
My new laptop has a single port for headphones and Microphone, my headset has separate plugs, with this device I can use the headset with my new laptop. This is also less expensive than an adapter cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for what it is., July 22, 2013
It works and it's cheap. What more do you want? The product isn't amazing but it gets the job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item., July 15, 2013
Honestly I never thought it would be this easy to figure it out.
It is so practical. More than I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars works but loud, April 5, 2013
the product is great with one minor fault: the lowest volume setting is still very loud. I would give it a 4.5 if I could

Rate and Discover Movies