Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Customer Discussions > Red forum

Channeling Joni Mitchell

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 3, 2012 4:44:29 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Sep 19, 2012 11:16:16 AM PDT]

Posted on Sep 4, 2012 3:24:37 PM PDT
A customer says:
Her acting is ok for a starter, but she is light years away from being as talented musically as Joni Mitchell.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 5, 2012 1:24:06 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Sep 5, 2012 1:28:24 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Sep 5, 2012 1:29:35 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2012 10:27:17 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Sep 6, 2012 10:27:50 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2012 4:06:21 PM PDT
icecube says:
they both suck....although Taylor has shown improvement on this new disc.

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 5:19:33 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 27, 2012 5:20:58 PM PDT
Deborah says:
TO ICECUBE-
No, I'm pretty sure it's the opposite. Joni Mitchell, I'm sure, could sing much better than Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift is a total embarrassment to pop music, country music, and to all music in general. Yes, folks, genres that already suck with repetitiveness. She is the ugliest singer I have ever had the displeasure of knowing of, and the only reason why she gets any positive attention is because all of the teenage girls listen to her miserable piles of garbage known as "songs". All of the songs on her new CD "Red" must burn in Hell with the Devil, along with all of the songs on her other three albums. The rock band RED is much better than Taylor Swift's "RED".

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2012 8:00:01 PM PDT
icecube says:
did you even listen to "RED" Scampi? at least i'll listen to something before i critique it. in no way am i a Taylor Swift fan....but at least i can recognize growth when i hear it. i did find her previous 3 albums boring. this one is at least feasible. u need to get your life.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Red forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Sep 3, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Red
Red by Taylor Swift (Audio CD - 2012)
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,155)