5.0 out of 5 stars Packed with tips and advice for novice channelers.
Lita de Alberdi's Channeling provides an essential 'how to' title for those who would channel spirits - one of the few books to teach the art of channeling. From working with guides and using psychic protection to conducting channeled readings, this is packed with tips.
Published on July 4, 2000 by Midwest Book Review

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR BUT INTERESTING
I was most dissapointed by this book, it didn't do it's job according to the title anyway. Don't waste your time or money on this
Published on November 1, 2008 by nolaboy84

5.0 out of 5 stars Packed with tips and advice for novice channelers., July 4, 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars Personally, an invaluable resource!, March 1, 2007
This review is from: Channeling: What It Is and How to Do It (Paperback)
I had begun to channel naturally and was having great difficulty discerning what was going on. I needed to know what was happening to me, what it was supposed to feel like, and that I wasn't crazy or alone. My only regret is that there aren't more books like this (at least that I've found). This is a great book for people who are either interested in learning what channeling truly is, or for people who have naturally begun to awaken on their own. I don't know how great of a beginner's guide this would be, but it clearly defines what is happening as well as brief insight to other areas. Not for the narrow minded or those persistant in dealing with the dead, which is a different experience entirely, and generally a hinderance to personal spiritual growth, but if you feel compelled to explore the paranormal, by all means go ahead. I just think this book wouldn't have the answers a medium would hope for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Channeling What it is and How to do it, October 19, 2007
This review is from: Channeling: What It Is and How to Do It (Paperback)
Very helpful in realizing I was already channeling, and excersises to help make the connection even more clear. Best I have read to date.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, March 3, 2011
This review is from: Channeling: What It Is and How to Do It (Paperback)
I've always used meditation. This book helped to explain that what I was doing was channeling. It has a lot of helpful meditation exercises. So far it has helped the depth of my concentration as well. I've only had the book for a week and hope it progresses even farther.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 9, 2009
JAM (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Channeling: What It Is and How to Do It (Paperback)
Great book for anyone who wants to understand channelling - what it is and how to do it. It is very practical with specific steps to take to learn to channel as well as a list of questions to ask to get you started. It is very down to earth not too far "out there". I would definitely recommend it. I followed the instructions and felt like I channelled too!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Choice., December 7, 2007
This review is from: Channeling: What It Is and How to Do It (Paperback)
It seems to be that the books that I have been picking so far all have been great and this book is one of them. Very detailed and very informative. She explains in great detail about channeling and what it's about. I was really happy with it. A must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding book for begginning to channel, January 18, 2011
Vanessa Toleafoa (Sydney, New South Wales, AU) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Channeling: What It Is and How to Do It (Paperback)
This book was really incredible, the information, instructions, even the layout of the subjects in this book was so simple, yet very 'deep'. No 'hansy, pansy' information ie where you have to read between the lines. As a beginner in Channelling, i found that this information was just what i was looking for to help me make sense of the process and of what to expect. I give this a rating of 5, great read, great information and easy to comprehend. Definitely worth buying. A 'must' when you are starting to channel.Many blessings to you lita and your two guides, i am forever grateful for this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Author is Honest and Truthful About Channeling, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Channeling: What It Is and How to Do It (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book, despite that I'm a litte far advanced, but I am adding more knowledge to my healing wisdom spirit account.Ms. De Alberdi explains things thoroughly only the way. She breaks things down to simple terms and ways. She offers readers to take a more spiritual approach rather a pragmatic approach. This is true, anytime you're contacting the spirit world, you really need to operate on a higher vibrational level, that is the level spirits such as guides, angels, and the Gods operate on. I would add, as a clairvoyant psych, that readers need to work on their four clairs, meditation (extremely important), prayers, or some form of divine connection and protection to bring the channeling to full circle. Once again, channeling is operated on a higher vibrational level. You the reader need o attune and stay tune to the vibrational level during the entire channel. Alberadi takes through this sentiment. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best book, November 24, 2010
This review is from: Channeling: What It Is and How to Do It (Paperback)
this was a recommendation from a friend. I was a bit worried about reading this. Thinking I must be crazy or worrying that I would be inviting negativity or not being true to my religious beliefs in God. But I read it, and I would recommend it to anyone truly looking to do higher spiritual work focusing on listening to your highest power for the highest spiritual growth and the greater good.Sound weird? I know, but I would get it. I think it puts into words and practice things that are already going on around us and how to talk to our spirit guides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to learn clairvoyance!, July 6, 2009
This review is from: Channeling: What It Is and How to Do It (Paperback)
This book is a good start to learn this art. Don't be scared by what happens. I read this other book (below) that at first had me puzzled, but after learning to channel myself, I can believe it.

See you on the other side!The Planet Mars And Its Inhabitants: Christ Visited Mars - His Impact On That Planet

Channeling: What It Is and How to Do It
Channeling: What It Is and How to Do It by Lita De Alberdi (Paperback - April 1, 2000)
$16.95 $11.30