|Item Weight||2.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 1.8 x 11.2 inches|
|Item model number||SD-7CB|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Lifetime warranty. All Channellock tools are 100-percent guaranteed against breakage and failure.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Channellock SD-7CB Code Blue Screwdrivers 7-Piece Set - S144CB, S146CB, S364CB, S388CB, P104CB, P204CB, P306CB
|Price:||$29.54 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$7.72 (21%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Set includes one each S144CB, S146CB, S364CB, S388CB, P104CB, P204CB and P306CB Code Blue screwdrivers
- Screwdriver with magnetic tips
- Screwdrivers with Go-Thru steel blades for added strength
- High torque, 3-sided Code Blue grips
- Laser etched steel caps for easy identification
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- 3-sided grip. I have seldom found slippage to be a problem with the more rounded shapes that I prefer. However, tastes vary.
- Rubberized grip. The RED portion of the grip is textured rubber. That said, the BLUE portion of the grip is slippery.
- "Go-through" shaft. This design provides more durability, and certainly increases the leverage if you decide to abuse your driver by using it as a pry bar. (There are good safety reasons why we should never do that.) As with cutlery, a full-length shaft costs more to produce and is a sign of quality. Shaft material is Chrome Vanadium.
- Steels caps with etched ID icons. The concept has merit: you might save a few seconds finding the right tool. However, the etching has very low contrast relative to the steel caps.
- Magnetic tips. A nice plus for my applications.
- The tips grip screws REALLY well.
- The metal caps are nice to have when you need to tap the driver.
- I marked the ID icon on the end caps with a black Sharpie marker, and this improves visibility.
Bottom line: ****1/2. A nice step up from my previous (and reasonably good) Stanley Fat Max set, and worth the extra cost. It's great to be able to reach for a driver and not worry about tip slippage. I was delighted when I could toss some of my worn drivers into the recycle bin. I wish sets were available without the largest sizes, since I always have to replace the smaller ones sooner.
I have the older blue and black handle set, and they lasted me a few years with no trouble. But apparently the steel quality went way down with these.
I've only used the No.2 Phillips a handful of times, and it's already rounding out.
I'll hang on to them because the striking caps can be handy, but I'll be getting a different set to get most of my use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Disappointed to see that the set was actually not made in the USA. Not worth the extra cost to have a set made in China.Published 7 days ago by Jack M.
Broke with first use. Not Channellock quality I'm accustomed to. Waste of money.Published 1 month ago by Michelle Vieu
i really like these screwdrivers a lot better then the big brands like snap on , mac , and matco tools. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Alejandro Guerrero
seems like a good set for the money, certainly you get what you pay for and i'd say that this set is a good value purchase.Published 4 months ago by Mike1983
So far so good, I have only used them several times but they are a solid set.Published 5 months ago by Alek I.
Intermediate straight blade just a little too small, more like a beefy thin bladePublished 5 months ago by Michael holt